Dark Side Tank

Song
863 posts Member
Where is the dark side tank? I still using Royal Guard lol

Im kind of regretted i should get Boba Fett before i farm Ct-5555.

Replies

• Otar
    252 posts Member
    Stormtrooper
  • I'm farming five, first order storm trooper and storm trooper. I only have two tanks, Chewie and guard. I can't defeat the high level tank challage. I really don't want to waste resources on upgrading the guard. I'd rather farm someone new instead. I could really use the higher level gear.
  • Didn't everyone get fo stormtrooper for free?
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I didnt have Stormtrooper for Free, lol i have Snowtrooper tho.

Im stuck on 4-L (Dark Side) because my tank is weak. I dont plan to unlocked the 4(hard) dark side.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Boba is called a tank, yet I am not sure why. He is nowhere near what Chewie has for HP, or even some other quality characters.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Barrok wrote: »
    Boba is called a tank, yet I am not sure why. He is nowhere near what Chewie has for HP, or even some other quality characters.

Yeah too bad Chew is not on dark side.

What else should i go for?

Boba will take me 30days to get it from Cantina.

Stormtrooper = i only see 1 place i can farm atm with 3 encounter.. So it will take age

• Farming Boba...he has some solid skills even if he isn't Chewie level tank...but then the dark side doesn't have the best tanks or healers.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Stormtrooper is a tank. Maybe not the best. Characters labeled as tanks in game may or not be actual tank. Bariss is a basically a tank with heals and no taunt :)
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    First Order Stormtrooper or Stormtrooper?

Look like Stormtrooper have the taunt for 2 turns
  • First order stormtrooper does most of the damage for me in tank challenges. He's 10 levels lower and probably 2 gear Lv lower and still does more damage than Chewy.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Sorry, I need to read and write better. I meant first order stormtrooper
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    what about Savage Opress? he labled as sith tank in description but of course he is sith attacker. He have similar stats as Ct-5555 Five.
  • EmerloRen
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Is the Snow troopers considered a tank? I have him and the Royal Guard. Neither are very good, but which should I invest in while I'm trying to get Old Daka?
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Didn't everyone get fo stormtrooper for free?

Him and Poe, only people played the game when the movie was released.
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    Savage is a solid choice.
  • Yarzahn wrote: »
    Didn't everyone get fo stormtrooper for free?

Him and Poe, only people played the game when the movie was released.

It depends what kind of phone or tablet you were on. Some got po and some got phasma. Which really isn't fair because po is harder to get than phasma as long as you can beat gw. Apple gets light side and Android gets dark side from what I understand
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Nice necro thread :p
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    good memory lol
  • I'm sorry to revive this, but I was wondering who could be a good choice for a decent dark side tank nowadays lol.
    I'm having some serious trouble to defeat rebel Luke in dark side 5-B (hard) battle. And the only dark side tanks I have are an abandoned 1* royal guard and a 2* magnaguard (not activated yet).
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    EmerloRen wrote: »
    Is the Snow troopers considered a tank? I have him and the Royal Guard. Neither are very good, but which should I invest in while I'm trying to get Old Daka?

Royal Guard is really good. This auto taunt is pretty awesome and his stun can be huge! His only downside is that it's super hard to give him stars. But even at 1 star, he can still take a fair amount of beating. He's helped me get half way though normal 6 DS battles.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • I've only got two DS tanks: Royal Guard and FO Stormtrooper. I like them both, but RG is probably better for what you need because of his taunt. At your level, you can only farm him on LS 1D. FOST does not taunt, but has a counter-attack and a decent health pool, and can be farmed on DS 2A and LS 2B. With two nodes, you can advance FOST more quickly, but it will still take some time.
    Maybe you don't need a tank to get past Luke, though. Maybe you need an IG-86 or a Geonosian soldier?
  • I've only got two DS tanks: Royal Guard and FO Stormtrooper. I like them both, but RG is probably better for what you need because of his taunt. At your level, you can only farm him on LS 1D. FOST does not taunt, but has a counter-attack and a decent health pool, and can be farmed on DS 2A and LS 2B. With two nodes, you can advance FOST more quickly, but it will still take some time.
    Maybe you don't need a tank to get past Luke, though. Maybe you need an IG-86 or a Geonosian soldier?

Thanks for your response! I will take your advice and probably work on both (RG, and unlocking FO stormtrooper -I already have a few shards of him-). I finally could defeat Luke taking Dooku as an ally + my 1* RG geared/leveled up as much as I could hahaha.
  • Savage isnt a tank but he takes hits like one, also dishes them out pretty hard. He definitely helps me through the dark side missions