Why am I losing this battle

jjkriv
429 posts Member
My team ZzEp 210 spd,Vader 231 sps,Thrawn 255 spd,Deathtrooper 190 spd,nihilus 202 spd
His team-Zzep-201 spd,zVader-191 spd,Thrawn-230 spd,Nihilus-190spd,B2(doesnt matter)
now,i control the battle from the start,kill Vader,kill thrawn,then his emporer starts snapping out stuns my whole team,his nihilus kills my thrawn and his emporer has some kind of speed bonus and my whole team isnt electrocuted.Hes literally going after 1 of my toons go,theres no possible way,Am I missing something?
Im 0-2 against this setup,i looked up and down the teams twice to see if im missing something,no way i should be losing.

Replies

• Options
    Because EP vs EP is all RNG. Also take out EP first.
  • Options
    Why do you focus Vader and Thrawn who have high hp/protection, instead of EP or DN? DN can one-shot you, EP can apply Shock and stop you from gaining TM, they should be prioritized over Vader and GAT. Your Thrawn is obviously faster, so put Fracture on either his DN or his EP, depending on who gives you more trouble.
  • Options
    Kill order was inefficient. Ep nihilus thrawn vader (vader thrawn) sion should be better order. I personally prefer fracturing vader
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    kevsmart wrote: »
    Because EP vs EP is all RNG. Also take out EP first.

Ok,thats probably what im doing wrong
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Thats probably why Im struggling with my empire team,kill EP 1st...Ive beaten stronger teams than this,I thought maybe b2 was mysteriously doing something..haha
  • Options
    jjkriv wrote: »
    Thats probably why Im struggling with my empire team,kill EP 1st...Ive beaten stronger teams than this,I thought maybe b2 was mysteriously doing something..haha

Make sure to shock b2 as early as you can with Palps to prevent him from gaining turn meter and going a bunch of times that should be Palps second move after his stun.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    Change your leader to Thrawn and make your Vader slower. You will have easy win.