Sith raid - RJT events - dark side rising = disengaged

Am I the only that feel totally disengaged ?! The SITH raid is not enjoyable at all. I'm on 22-24 milion damage in the HAAT, and on tier 5 of the new raid I'm on 18 millions after days ( 5?7? Don't even know )

The RJT event now .. well. Unaspected . My vet are 6* but I was taking my sweet time farming mod , thinking that she was not suppose to come back before May or June ( like CLS did )
Dark side rising .. everywhere . And the new toons are still not in use .. time that they'll spread there will be no space for light side .

I'm totally , and complete DISENGAGED . Disappointed , and totally and compete disengaged .

Replies

• There are 12 Sith in the game compared to 32 Rebels and 19 Jedi. Yup, that's definitely overtaking the light side, real fast.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Yeah, I think this is a good time to take a 3-6 month break. Come back when rotj Luke comes out and can solo heroic sith.

But seriously, it’s gonna be a while till there are viable teams for this raid. We need a whole host of irresistible leader abilities. Probs will get released in 2-4 months, be farmable 6-9 months from now. Fun fun.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    19 Jedi, but 16 are worthless...
    It is like scoundrels...
  • There are 12 Sith in the game compared to 32 Rebels and 19 Jedi. Yup, that's definitely overtaking the light side, real fast.
    Not talking about numbers of toon. I'm talking about how much powerful they are . Just with the palpatine and Vader rework the arena is already taking a dark side . And I just see few sion so far .
  • Lukes_Tauntaun
    60 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    The Sith raid is definitely something that will burn a lot of people out on this game as is the earlier than expected jtr raid. The devs say they read the forums, they would've seen everywhere people preparing for jtr for an april return but went ahead with right now anyway.

As for darkside toons making a comeback, is that just because your squads are no longer competitive? I've always run empire in one form or another, guess what, it was rainbows for months and months when arena was nothing but rebels. Now Empire/Sith get some time to shine for once and it's bad?
  • This game was lopsided towards light side way too long. Enjoying dark side.
  • It's not shining.. it's not just introducing an equivalent for CLS for the dark side . It's a full team .. and time that someone will start to have treya it's game over . She's the most powerful toon in the game . GK compared to her is like ugnaught
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    My guild has seen a pretty steep decline in overall participation in the last couple weeks. As soon as we saw that even T3 takes several days to finish and the rewards are poodoo for all that work, most aren't doing too much.
  • Ephran wrote: »
    My guild has seen a pretty steep decline in overall participation in the last couple weeks. As soon as we saw that even T3 takes several days to finish and the rewards are poodoo for all that work, most aren't doing too much.
    Same in mine...

• YOU chose not to finish farming the vets. Too bad for you. People whined about AAT raid too but it got stomped on soon enough. There are already teams that can do plenty of damage to do even the heroic Sith. Most people just don't wanna accept they didn't plan ahead and just get stuff done for when events come back and that is no fault but there own. I think CG is gone deaf to everything but missing JTR is no fault but ur own.
  • Bergs
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    The Sith raid is definitely something that will burn a lot of people out on this game as is the earlier than expected jtr raid. The devs say they read the forums, they would've seen everywhere people preparing for jtr for an april return but went ahead with right now anyway.

As for darkside toons making a comeback, is that just because your squads are no longer competitive? I've always run empire in one form or another, guess what, it was rainbows for months and months when arena was nothing but rebels. Now Empire/Sith get some time to shine for once and it's bad?

Primarily due to sensing people aren't prepared and attempting to strong arm them into buying the characters needed to generate revenue. They realize not having JTR is a huge handicap in any players repetoire.