Veteran Han Solo & Veteran Chewie Packs?

So like many people I was completely caught off guard with the launch of JTR side by side with BB8 (no warning at all) not entirely happy with that...

Is there any word as to when the Veteran Han Packs & Veteran Chewie Packs might return for purchase?

I see no point buying FO & Resistance packs if I cannot get JTR this time around and I’m sure there are other people who wont want to spend $$ on FO & Resistance packs w/o some certainty that Veteran shards will also be purchaseable.

Any word on this CG?

Replies

• Options
    There is a duo pack available right now, if you bought it there’s your pack. The only other pack veterans show in is rebel hoth brothers packs during LSTB.
  • Options
    There is a pack in the store now 50 shards of each.29.99.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is a pack in the store now 50 shards of each.29.99.

this.

they will not show up if you bought it the first time around.
  • Options
    I recall there was a pack when they were first realeased for just Chewie and Han shards.

Not sure why CG just doesn’t put all packs necessary to unlock the event toon...makes no sense and means people are unlikely to buy the other packs (ie: FO and Resistance) with chain event / linked event toons like JTR
  • Options
    I was hoping the 1,299 packs would make a return also for the Vets. Much like the OP, I was caught off guard with how fast JTR came back and wasnt ready. No ones fault but my own obviously. But as JTR is becoming a requirment to stay in many competitive guilds I am would be willing to spend to finish the Vets if the 1,299 crystal pack were available. Any chance on these making a brief comeback to the datacard store?