Separatist, Bounty Hunter, Jedi Rework?

The last content update was HUGE and I'm so so so happy to see the Sith (and dark side) getting some love after all the light side content. Thank you to CG for all the work they're doing. I just wanted to throw out some ideas for the future of this game that many of you probably have as well.

Storm Trooper Han is the login character this month and I'm not sure what that means, but it would be so cool if it were foreshadowing a bounty hunter/scoundrel rework. Some characters that could be added include, Bossk, Jengo Fett, and Embo (he's already in the game). This would revolutionize bounty hunters and possibly make them arena viable.

As well, the separatist faction is one that is just sitting in the corner with relatively no use. I think everyone agrees General Grievous needs a rework, bad.. With a rework for him, along with some new characters like Admiral Trench from The Clone Wars tv show, separatists could be very useful and fun to use.

Lastly, Jedi. I know we have so much good light side content but if only the Jedi were meta.. We have some great Jedi like General Kenobi, Old Ben, Ezra, and HODA, but other than them, Jedi have nothing going for them. It would be so cool if they just slapped on some zetas to characters like Jedi Knight Anakin. Maybe add a few SWTOR/KOTOR Jedi. This would be in keeping with the new Sith that were just added. I also realize Return of the Jedi Luke is going to come to the game eventually, so that would really help.

These are just hopes and possibly speculations of the near future, but it would be so awesome to see these factions, and others, be made relevant. The developers have been doing a great job moving the game in a direction where the meta is not only CLS lead, but rather a vast selection of teams. It would just be awesome to see this continue by reworking some of the other factions. The possibilities are endless.

Replies

• GG needed a re work from the beginning. Separatist synergy would be a great place to start. Dooku, GG, Ventress with B2 and SF would be a pretty cool team. Alot of variance and different things working together.
  • #1 right now to me is Bounty hunter. They are required for two nodes in the currently TB and as hard as they are you have to have them g11 at least to stand a chance.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

+1

I can't wait for a BH rework.
  • I would love to see either a Bounty Hunter or Separatist rework. Both of them would help out my Droid team :)