Lightside 9 battles lvl 82

How hard are these ?

I have a lvl 70 team of Phoenix, I think most of them are G8 but their abilities need to be unique'd, I only got them for 5 star thrawn.

What are the minimum requirements I'll need to 3 star this whole thing ?

Also on darkside, will my nightsisters do the job as they are ?

https://swgoh.gg/u/adapting/

Thanks

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I found ds 9 very easy. Your nightsisters will probably pull it off with whatever upgrades you give them to hold arena rank.

For ls 9 my gear ix/x phoenix pulled it off but for some of the hard nodes I needed to borrow a treble zeta cls.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    I found ds 9 very easy. Your nightsisters will probably pull it off with whatever upgrades you give them to hold arena rank.

For ls 9 my gear ix/x phoenix pulled it off but for some of the hard nodes I needed to borrow a treble zeta cls.

Jesus I didn't know they were that hard.... time to start panic gearing up Phoenix then lol. At least I'll get thrawn next time he comes around
  • They are going to break you. LS 9B and 9C are extremely mean. But you will see soon enough.

Counter teams do well, but I don't see g8 PS getting it done.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

Jesus I didn't know they were that hard.... time to start panic gearing up Phoenix then lol. At least I'll get thrawn next time he comes around

The light side 9 hard nodes are very tough.

One guy in my guild used a zeta Finn team and borrowed jtr.

Phoenix isn't necessarily the best team to face the battles and i probably could have done them easier if I moved my best mods over when doing it. If you do use web one tip would be to make Zeb as fast as possible. Combine his stun that with cls (stun if you use basic twice in one target within two turns) and juggle stun their whole team.

Also get the best allies you can borrow, a gear xii treble zeta cls with amazing mods can make things a lot easier than relying on a single zeta gear xi ally.