Stacking offense, prot etc

If a toon has an ability where it receives stacking increases (until end of encounter) of a variable, say offense, will this be incremental increases or is the increase always based upon the initial value.
Eg.
Say it receives 10% offense and for simplicity sake offense is 100,
Will it go 100, 110, 121, 133 or 100, 110, 120, 130?

Dont know if the mechanic has been explained previously but interested in the answer.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy section.

I believe it is based on the "base value" but I'm sure someone who knows better can chime in.
  • Jimbob
    62 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Anyone got an answer for this? Assuming it’s compound and not simple growth, if you start with Vader’s force crush and land 4 debuffs, enemy Nihilus (when paired with Sion) gains 50% tm and goes straight away meaning your nihilus inflicts another debuff on him. By first turn enemy Nihilus has gained an extra 270% health?? That’s ridiculous - he’d had over 100k health after before he even takes a turn.

Assuming simple growth he’d have an extra 150% so would have 75k health. Even so that’s pretty mental.

Apologies if any of that maths is wrong or if this question has been cleared up before, couldn’t find anything else in the search bar.
  • i think basic stat but i'm not sure like kyno
  • No I agree and I worked out that a base health of just under 30k health could quickly become 200k+ if teamed with sion and traya..
    I was running rex against an ezpz Nihilus sion combo and after about two turns I hit Nihilus with rex special and 25 % was already 14k and I don't really inflict debuffs..
  • When in doubt, look no further than @scuba -he knows the answer to all.