Ship content and hardware

Any news about new ship content and hardware?! Hasn't hardware been coming soon for over a year now? Im starting to love ships and they are a really under utilised part of the game!! Can we please have some new ship content soon! Even some ships levels would be great but a ship raid would also be really good?!

Replies

• Ship raid.. debatable I feel like there's not enough ships for a raid yet.. And from the time line for sith triumvirate that wouldn't happen for a long time too.. new ships in the mean time??
    Lol
  • I agree I want a month where we get something like 20 free to play ships released? Could be fun
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I agree I want a month where we get something like 20 free to play ships released? Could be fun

You mean after the diabolical plan to get everyone to deplete their ship credits buying mods? (it worked!).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I hope so.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    There are enough ships for a ship raid although I do not think you will see one until we have 5 flagships (normal raids 5 attacks per day) I would assume the code they use would carry that over on non heroic.

Again if their release cadence sticks to the Thrawn method the only people that could possibly get a Flagship next is seperatists since Galactic Republic only has enough ships .aka Rebels.

I do hope ships get's a time to shine...

"We shall see Xur... We shall see" "Victory or Death"
  • Soon
  • I heard that BB-8, R2-D2 and etc. were going to use as ship hardware. Now you can see that R2 and BB-8 exist as independently chars.