Help me understand why empire team is going before my team

This a happened a few times and I don’t understand and it is making me frustrated.

I’m fighting a z-Palpatine (L), Zader, thrawn, Tarkin, Nihilus team. Vader goes first, because of his new unique, but then my CLS, Hermit Yoda, GM Yoda, and GK (Ackbar is my leader btw) are all faster than the rest of their team, but only CLS (my fastest) gets to go I am not using his cleanse ability because I know Palpatine would grant all allies 5% turn meter per debuff cleansed, so I just leave Vaders dogs, But when CLS attacks, all of their team gains turn meter, and I don’t understand why. I should get my whole team to go especially since my CLS grants turn meter when he inflicts a debuff and he inflicted two.

Any help here?

Replies

• CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options
    Is Vader using culling blade after starting with force crush?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Are you sure you have the opposition team right.

COS has a debuffs in his basic. If the opposition is thrawn lead they gain turn meter from you inflicting speed down with cls basic.
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »

That must be it. Yes he is using culling blade which would grant them all 20% turn meter. I didn’t realize that. Wow, that is a nasty combo, seems like the only counter would be raid han. Still not sure why they seem to gain turn meter on CLS’s turn. But maybe I’m not seeing that right.

Naraic wrote: »

COS has a debuffs in his basic. If the opposition is thrawn lead they gain turn meter from you inflicting speed down with cls basic.

Yes, I’m sure the team composition is as I described it
  • Options

That must be it. Yes he is using culling blade which would grant them all 20% turn meter. I didn’t realize that. Wow, that is a nasty combo, seems like the only counter would be raid han. Still not sure why they seem to gain turn meter on CLS’s turn. But maybe I’m not seeing that right.

They gain turn meter on CLS turn because you’re using call to action, which is dispelling debuffs on CLS and feeding them more TM. It’s a very nasty ability.
  • Obi_six_Kenobi
    370 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Alright I just tried again, this time subbing my raid han in for GM Yoda. I stunned Vader. And then CLS was up. I used his call to action, not dispelling any debuffs (they hadn’t gone yet) which grants him 100% turn meter and when I did that they all gained turn meter, why!
  • Obi_six_Kenobi
    370 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    SharkMilkk wrote: »

They gain turn meter on CLS turn because you’re using call to action, which is dispelling debuffs on CLS and feeding them more TM. It’s a very nasty ability.

I’m not using call to action, specifically because I know it would feed them turn meter, so I’m just keeping the debuffs
  • Options
    Alright I just tried again, this time subbing my raid han in for GM Yoda. I stunned Vader. And then CLS was up. I used his call to action, not dispelling any debuffs (they hadn’t gone yet) which grants him 100% turn meter and when I did that they all gained turn meter, why!

If that opposing Nihilus is zeta'd on unique, you are dispelling a debuff.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    SharkMilkk wrote: »

I’m not using call to action, specifically because I know it would feed them turn meter, so I’m just keeping the debuffs

I hope this thread isn't considered necro because it still applies and you never got an answer to your question as to why Empire and allies are gaining turn metre here...

The reason was given in the very first response. 20 months? I believe it's a necro.
  • Options
    Didn't realise it was a necro. Probably should've realised when he called it Vader's new unique though.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Now I would say you should read the kits first.

However nowadays people are better off reading the TOS of SWGOH than the 36 paragraph kits that make no sense.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

Bastilla..., or any other team that has tenacity up fast. Rex.
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.