Mythic event tier 3

Prev1
When do we get gear 13 and level cap 90 and 6* mods ?

It should be the only way to beat the tier 3 of mythic event i guess

Replies

  • Have beaten it in my first try with Kylo unmasked (L), FOTFP, Phasma, FOO and Kylo. All gear 11
  • I had to restart a couple dozen times before I got a turn where everyone was alive and an expose landed on my first turn. Saw a lot of 3/5 dead and expose resists messages prior. Very random.
  • Daishi
    716 posts Member
    Wycross wrote: »
    I had to restart a couple dozen times before I got a turn where everyone was alive and an expose landed on my first turn. Saw a lot of 3/5 dead and expose resists messages prior. Very random.

    Same here, I managed 3☆ the tier 3 once I got a good RNG start. Just restart over and over and over until things work. Had the same problem with tier 1 and my FO team who is G9/G8 and bb8 would wreck em

  • Rizn
    245 posts Member
    ForceDrain wrote: »
    Have beaten it in my first try with Kylo unmasked (L), FOTFP, Phasma, FOO and Kylo. All gear 11

    You are on the wrong tier. Tier 3 you need to use resistance.
  • When do we get gear 13 and level cap 90 and 6* mods ?

    It should be the only way to beat the tier 3 of mythic event i guess

    I did it. zFinn and expose squad.
  • Whut
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    When do we get gear 13 and level cap 90 and 6* mods ?

    It should be the only way to beat the tier 3 of mythic event i guess

    I did it. zFinn and expose squad.

    How did you use zFinn in these Events? BB-8 & R2 are both Legendary Events, which are reserved for FO or Empire only, respectively?
  • Whut wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    When do we get gear 13 and level cap 90 and 6* mods ?

    It should be the only way to beat the tier 3 of mythic event i guess

    I did it. zFinn and expose squad.

    How did you use zFinn in these Events, reserved for FO or Empire only?

    Because tier 3 of the mythic event requires you to fight FO with Resistance. That’s how.
  • t3 u use resistance
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    You just gotta survive the inital barrage, after that it's smooth sailing.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Whut
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Because tier 3 of the mythic event requires you to fight FO with Resistance. That’s how.

    Sorry, which "Mythic Event" are you talking about?
    If you're talking about Tier III of the BB-8 Legendary Event, then I completed Tier II recently & Tier III is only available to enter with a 3* FO squad.
    Finn is Resistance?
    Are you referring to Rey's Hero's Journey Event?
    Sorry, I'm a bit lost in relation to what you're talking about here?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Whut wrote: »
    Because tier 3 of the mythic event requires you to fight FO with Resistance. That’s how.

    Sorry, which "Mythic Event" are you talking about?

    bb8, tier 3 / bonus tier
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • No. It’s not. I did with 3 G9 last time. Only R2 was G12 and Poe was G10. Finn was leader.

    This time I did with JTR leadership plus Poe, R2, BB8 and Rey Scavenger.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Whut wrote: »
    Because tier 3 of the mythic event requires you to fight FO with Resistance. That’s how.

    Sorry, which "Mythic Event" are you talking about?
    If you're talking about Tier III of the BB-8 Legendary Event, then I completed Tier II & Tier III is only available to enter with a 3* FO squad.
    Finn is Resistance?

    mythic =/= legendary
    You need to clear all the tiers of the legendary event before the mythic event opens up.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Whut wrote: »
    Because tier 3 of the mythic event requires you to fight FO with Resistance. That’s how.

    Sorry, which "Mythic Event" are you talking about?
    If you're talking about Tier III of the BB-8 Legendary Event, then I completed Tier II & Tier III is only available to enter with a 3* FO squad.
    Finn is Resistance?

    This thread is about the bb8 mythic event which shows up after you complete the legendary event. Hence the title of the thread “Mythic event tier 3”
  • Whut
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    leef wrote: »
    mythic =/= legendary
    You need to clear all the tiers of the legendary event before the mythic event opens up.
    Ah right, thanks for clarifying! So, just for a little more, is this a new Bonus Tier in the same Event, or is it a new Event that comes up on completion?
  • Whut
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    This thread is about the bb8 mythic event which shows up after you complete the legendary event. Hence the title of the thread “Mythic event tier 3”
    Thanks. Got that from leef's response. It seems, from what you're saying, that it's a seperate Event, not just a new Tier of the Legendary?
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It is a new 2 day event, that kind of let‘s those who already finished legendary events replay those in a adjusted way.

    Hopping for more of those. Edit: And hoping :D
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • WookiePadawan
    109 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Whut wrote: »
    This thread is about the bb8 mythic event which shows up after you complete the legendary event. Hence the title of the thread “Mythic event tier 3”
    Thanks. Got that from leef's response. It seems, from what you're saying, that it's a seperate Event, not just a new Tier of the Legendary?

    Yeah once the legendary is completed it shows up on the weekend during the regular event and has 3 tiers. First tier you fight resistance with FO 2nd tier you can use any team you want and 3rd tier you fight FO with resistance. These mythic events are on several of the legendary event schedules now. Just so people who already have completed the events have something to do as well. There’s one for R2, BB8, and Palpatine so far. At least I think there was one for Palpatine, pretty sure I remember doing it.
  • Whut
    40 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Nurgle wrote: »
    It is a new 2 day event, that kind of let‘s those who already finished legendary events replay those in a adjusted way.

    Hopping for more of those.
    Excellent!
    Thank you to you, @leef & @WookiePadawan for helping with my lack of understanding!
    Post edited by Whut on
  • I beat it twice today. With my nerfed JTR team! (Poke). Mythics are my fave. Best to do after spending an hour getting annilhilated by Nihalus
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Whut wrote: »
    Nurgle wrote: »
    It is a new 2 day event, that kind of let‘s those who already finished legendary events replay those in a adjusted way.

    Hopping for more of those.
    Excellent!
    Thank you to you, leef & WookiePadawan for helping with my lack of understanding!

    your username is awesome.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    You just gotta survive the inital barrage, after that it's smooth sailing.

    Pretty much this. The final tier was tough, and took me 4 tries with gear 11's apart from a gear 8 resistance Trooper.
  • Whut
    40 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Whut wrote: »
    Nurgle wrote: »
    It is a new 2 day event, that kind of let‘s those who already finished legendary events replay those in a adjusted way.

    Hopping for more of those.
    Excellent!
    Thank you to you, leef & WookiePadawan for helping with my lack of understanding!

    your username is awesome.
    lol, thank you! It actually seems quite appropriate to my contribution & lack of knowledge in this thread! Ummm, whut? lol
  • It's all about starting again and again until getting the proper RNG (i.e. not having toons die at the start and getting the exposes going). Did it zFinn(G10)/Poe(G10)/BB8(G8)/RT(G8)/zzR2D2(G12), but had to restart 5-6 times cause RT would die at start.
  • NicWester
    7832 posts Member
    Poe and Trooper have to survive. That's all you really need.

    If you have a Resistance squad that you use for HAAT you should be good to go for this event, though it might take a reset or two if you're unlucky. If your squad isn't HAATable, then it'll take several restarts to get the luck you need. But eventually you'll make it.

    And, if you don't, it's no big deal--two mods you probably would have sold anyway!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Poe and Trooper have to survive. That's all you really need.

    If you have a Resistance squad that you use for HAAT you should be good to go for this event, though it might take a reset or two if you're unlucky. If your squad isn't HAATable, then it'll take several restarts to get the luck you need. But eventually you'll make it.

    And, if you don't, it's no big deal--two mods you probably would have sold anyway!

    Think everyone wants the 3 mats for the achievement more than anything
  • NicWester
    7832 posts Member
    Yeah, but that's a one-time boost and, in the grand scheme of things, it's pretty minor. To be honest I'd forgotten what you even got for it, since I did T3 the first time around.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • It's very doable first time around I did zfinn lead. Poe. Trooper pilot. Bb8. To be fair my rez squads have always had superior mods and ask g11. Pretty much g10 would be tough g11 doable. Just need Poe to not get stunned in initial barrage. And it's over. This time was a breeze with g12 jtr. Bb8. R2. Scav rey. Trooper.
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Yep definitely doable my g8 poe wasn’t doing so hot so I just pulled tank arena mods for him and then was smooth sailing. Like others have said it’s all about surviving initial burst, once the expose train starts they shouldn’t get another turn.
Sign In or Register to comment.