help with my characters/ROSTER

wdwspy
1 posts Member
edited March 2018
hey,
so where is the best place to look for help with my team? where is the best place to look up my characters, see which characters go best with the ones i have. also see who i should try to get etc.
i have been playin for some time, im lvl 74. i just havenmt dug deep into this game. now i am trying and what to c how i need to strag.
can i post my roster some where and get advice?????????

thanks

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Try the 'new player' subforum. There are several guides available there. One of the sticky posts contains a list of various guides IIRC.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    wdwspy wrote: »
    ...can i post my roster some where and get advice?????????

Of course! Please post it here :smile:

People on this board are super-friendly, super-knowledgeable (not me lol) and super-helpful.

Use this place - https://swgoh.gg/ to show us your roster.

Give us a few ideas about what goals you're trying to achieve in the game, what your aims are.

And then, people will undoubtedly help and support you :smile:

(p.s. moved to "New Players".)

• Hi there wdwspy!

It looks like--with some help from PodPerson James--you're in the right place!

Where you go from here will depend largely on which characters you already have and what your goals are. Generally speaking the advice at this point would be to build up the teams you need for the various Legendary characters (the common path is Phoenix to Empire to CLS), adjust your arena team (Wiggs rebels was a popular suggestion before the Palpatine/Vader rework), or even to start working on teams for guild raids and events (though those probably won't be entirely viable until you've had a little time at 85).

You can make a swgoh.gg account or post your ally-code (though some forum people don't like to look you up in-game) and we'll have a look; it may help to describe what problems you're having, as well.

@CoastalJames Are you okay? Do you need help? They haven't got you strapped to one of those chairs with wires forcing you to smile while you blink S.O.S at the camera, do they? (I'm kidding, you just don't quite sound like yourself).
  • @CoastalJames Are you okay? Do you need help? They haven't got you strapped to one of those chairs with wires forcing you to smile while you blink S.O.S

What did I do?...

And what's a "podperson"?

:smiley:

• catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @CoastalJames Are you okay? Do you need help? They haven't got you strapped to one of those chairs with wires forcing you to smile while you blink S.O.S

What did I do?...

And what's a "podperson"?

:smiley:

Have you never seen Invasion of the Body Snatchers?
    Note: this clip involves 70's-style special effects gore, watch at your own discretion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT5XhG7qLcU

Also, you didn't do anything; you just don't sound like yourself is all.

• a08x34mu652i.png

Anyway...back to the thread...
  • thanx for advice. i setup swgoh gg i will setup a new thread for advice on how to proceed from where i am n the game. The beginning guides r to low of lvls for me, since im lvl 74.
  • wdwspy wrote: »
    thanx for advice. i setup swgoh gg i will setup a new thread for advice on how to proceed from where i am n the game. The beginning guides r to low of lvls for me, since im lvl 74.

No new thread needed Friend.

Post your roster and ask your questions here if you like :smile:
  • I'd give the beginner guides a read...lvs 1-70 go way quick. I was 72 before I read guides (only like 2 weeks maybe) and suddenly realized I farmed junk, was 6-8 lvls under my shard mates and starting fresh was best. The adaptive FTP and great start winter 17 guides helped me out a lot. I also learned that thousands of dollars can replace planning and strategy (second hand) so anything is possible... just have fun