Any hints?

Prev1
Can we please have a hint about what comes next? i miss them in the update notes...

thank you

Replies

• Solo movie. New marque's.
  • More paywalls and "transparency" which both come soon
  • I expect a general Grievous rework with droid and separatist reworks for the summer. If I were you I'd be getting all my droids and geonosians to 7 stars and around gear 8 in case of a legendary event coming with short notice. Just don't spend too many carbantis, mk3 holo projectors and syringes for that.

I expect Jango Fett with bounty Hunter, separatist and droid synergy which is going to at least make them decent in TB and some raid phases.

I expect another couple bounty hunters to follow. Possibly bossk since he is in other star wars games like battlefront 2.

I wouldn't rule out a possible Jedi rework also with maybe Anakin rework and a different version of Anakin that requires him to be unlocked.
  • BazeMalbus wrote: »
    I expect a general Grievous rework with droid and separatist reworks for the summer. If I were you I'd be getting all my droids and geonosians to 7 stars and around gear 8 in case of a legendary event coming with short notice. Just don't spend too many carbantis, mk3 holo projectors and syringes for that.

I expect Jango Fett with bounty Hunter, separatist and droid synergy which is going to at least make them decent in TB and some raid phases.

I expect another couple bounty hunters to follow. Possibly bossk since he is in other star wars games like battlefront 2.

I wouldn't rule out a possible Jedi rework also with maybe Anakin rework and a different version of Anakin that requires him to be unlocked.

yup slowly working on the geonosians :) I hope that ship update will come sooner than latter

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5lmws8/datamine_unreleased_ships_from_the_ships_release/

But I'm just curious for the next 1-2 weeks not on a long term space
  • I wouldn't expect anything for the next couple weeks. Maybe R2 coming at the start of April with a small chance for CLS to come a week later but that's not very likely.

Most people expect stuff to happen on May 4 due to the "May the fourth" sounding like "May the Force". It could be CLS then but IDK for sure
  • 1 vague phrase would do :) ...please....
  • Chimaera should return.
  • Cstone812
    266 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Solo movie coming...so we will get a bunch of new marquee events for new characters that will make the new raid easier....at the low low cost of 300 dollars to 7* them...for some dumb characters from a movie no one asked for.
  • They usually tease us with hint. But bcause there is none, i think there's nothing new. Just new monthly marquee char(s).
  • Jed_Eye
    175 posts Member
    Jar jar release
  • Yoda rework to end this silly palpatine meta
  • Halfbaked wrote: »
    Solo movie. New marque's.

Still feels a bit too soon for that, its still march
  • Halfbaked wrote: »
    Solo movie. New marque's.

Still feels a bit too soon for that, its still march

Yeah, we won't be seeing any of that until the end of May, at best. More probably throughout June.
  • They said in the Q&A that we should expect a change to arena before the next update, involving the first time you go in, before you refresh, automatically showing you the highest spot you can fight, so you won't have to refresh to show that team. So that's the next thing, since it should come before the next update if all goes well. They did not hint about what might be in the next update.
  • Lachm91 wrote: »
    More paywalls and "transparency" which both come soon

As in august?
  • Parableman wrote: »
    They said in the Q&A that we should expect a change to arena before the next update, involving the first time you go in, before you refresh, automatically showing you the highest spot you can fight, so you won't have to refresh to show that team. So that's the next thing, since it should come before the next update if all goes well. They did not hint about what might be in the next update.

Really? I would just say choose between arena and TW and let one of them die, just like the jedi.
  • BazeMalbus wrote: »
    I expect a general Grievous rework with droid and separatist reworks for the summer. If I were you I'd be getting all my droids and geonosians to 7 stars and around gear 8 in case of a legendary event coming with short notice. Just don't spend too many carbantis, mk3 holo projectors and syringes for that.

Based off the Q&A, I don’t see separatists in the priority list. Solo needs a new version next month, a new Lando, another Chewie (still not a rebel faction) and a random character or two from Solo, the movie.
    A ship rework or update was the closest to I got to an announcement from the Q&A.
  • Young Lad Han - will be similar to Raid Han but a little more cheeky
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    I need an old han , a new han, and a bow caster......
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • When the Devs answered a question during the Q&A about the Galactic Hero buff to JTR, CLS, Yoda and Anakin in the Sith Raid, they said this:

“As we recently detailed in one of my posts, Raids are time capsules. As the game changes, teams and squads that were once relevant in the beginning may drop out in favor of squads that have recently become relevant. The Galactic Hero tag may not seem relevant now, but may become relevant later.”

I may be reading too much into this comment, but that seemed like a RotJ Luke hint to me. Maybe not even an intentional one.
  • Everything in the store expires Thursday, so I’m guessing something is coming soon...
  • Vampire_X wrote: »

something old (Vet Han), something new (young Han), something borrowed (bowcaster Han), something blue......Thrawn :)
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Ferret2112 wrote: »
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    something blue......Thrawn :)
    Nah, something blue is milk. Aunt Beru confirmed.

I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    When I look for movie release hints, I always look at released toys. (Then again, I’m still waiting for Preatorian Guard. :| )
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    KueChael wrote: »
    When I look for movie release hints, I always look at released toys. (Then again, I’m still waiting for Preatorian Guard. :| )

Shhh! :open_mouth:
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    I believe we were told we would be getting a new Road Ahead type announcement in early April.

Till then, I'm not sure there will be much else overly new. Not every moth needs new content, though I would definitely not complain if we got *something*
  • I'm wondering if there will be a new character to be released in the guild event store. Some have both wampa and hermit Yoda at 7* and we are unsure whether to stockpile currency or just get gear
  • I'm wondering if there will be a new character to be released in the guild event store. Some have both wampa and hermit Yoda at 7* and we are unsure whether to stockpile currency or just get gear

Dude! Thats crazy! How much currency are you getting?
  • Yoda rework to end this silly palpatine meta

Dont you mean that it would look like a yoda rework would end palpatines arena rampage... then the rework fails and goes into exile?
  • Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    I'm wondering if there will be a new character to be released in the guild event store. Some have both wampa and hermit Yoda at 7* and we are unsure whether to stockpile currency or just get gear

Dude! Thats crazy! How much currency are you getting?

Mega whale in a mega whale guild. I can’t imagine they are going to release another guild event store toon for the ~0.01 percent who have maxed both HYoda and Wampa.