What why this is unfair.

Prev1
How come guys like HK-47 and Lobot have a dang card, but the classic, the great, the almighty, the lord himself jarjarbinks doesn't have a card in this game. He is the entire face of Star Wars. He would be so OP in this game and rek anyone in his way. I demand a jarjarbinks gets put in this game. I would be one of the first people to get him. He would be an 8 star to start off and all of his abilities should just one shot everyone by slapping them and boring them to death. #noloveforjarjar

Replies

• I really hope your kidding. JarJar himself ruined Star Wars for a lot of true fans. He is the last character they need to put in the game, if they ever do I will be taking my money elsewhere.

Lol I own VHS, DVD, Blue Ray and have the original Star Wars DVRed. Also own the Clone Wars cartoons but still unwilling to buy what's now know as 1-3 because of him.
  • JarJarBinksFan
    42 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Bra how could you not like jarjarbinks he's a classic everyone loves him you can't hate him he's OP. He could take down everyone in the Death Star by himself. Worlds shatter when he talks, people die when he wants, he's the greatest Star Wars character ever. He's just such a great character will all of his OPness. There should be an entire movie focused around jar jar binks killing everyone with his moves. #noloveforjarjar
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I really hope your kidding. JarJar himself ruined Star Wars for a lot of true fans. He is the last character they need to put in the game, if they ever do I will be taking my money elsewhere.

Lol I own VHS, DVD, Blue Ray and have the original Star Wars DVRed. Also own the Clone Wars cartoons but still unwilling to buy what's now know as 1-3 because of him.

Lucas ruined it with overuse of JarJar, to the point where the title could have been
    "Star Wars: Episode I - JarJar binks adventure"
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • That would've been great! Everyone loves jarjar #noloveforjarjar
  • Darth Jar Jar
  • I really hope your kidding

Hi, welcome to the interwebz! Don't feedsa tha trollsa. We'sa no liken feeding tha trollsa.
  • I don't think either "what" or "why" are as unfair as that nefarious "how".. That one is a real troublemaker.
  • I <3 jarjar #noloveforjarjar
  • Lucas ruined it with overuse of JarJar, to the point where the title could have been
    "Star Wars: Episode I - JarJar binks adventure" [/quote]

Lucas said it himself....

"Jar Jar is the key to all of this."

(sure speculate the context - but Lucas said it.

- buuuuut get in that long line of toons...
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    If it weren't for Jar Jar, nothing in the stories and movies past Attack of the Clones would have happened. There would have been no Emperor, no Vader, no Death Star, none of it.
  • I feel like when you picked the name jarjarbinksfan there was never a danger of it being taken..
  • There are muppets in Star Wars movies.
  • we need Jarjar. He is a dame hero.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I really hope your kidding. JarJar himself ruined Star Wars for a lot of true fans. He is the last character they need to put in the game, if they ever do I will be taking my money elsewhere.

They should bring him just because how salty pople would be.

If I were in charge I would make him stronger than old Poe and a necessity for competitive play. Just because troll
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    There are muppets in Star Wars movies.

Yes, but some CGI'ed out in the digital version
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member

Considering the great theory of what jarjar was supposed to be, i like him
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    uXTKkb0.jpg

Lmao.
  • so what kind of abilities will he have? I always loved him for the simple fact everyone else hated him, and I found him retardedly funny :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Lokai wrote: »
    so what kind of abilities will he have? I always loved him for the simple fact everyone else hated him, and I found him retardedly funny :)

@Lokai

Ooops Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 10% chance to gain Healing Immunity.

How Ruuuude Deal Physical Damage to all allies and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns.

Ya-hoo! Dispel all positive status effects from all allies and heal all enemies for 25% of Jar Jar Binks' Max Health.

Oh Gooberfish Allies get a 50% chance to gain Offense Down at the start of each turn.
  • looks like a winner :)
  • DaKraken wrote: »
    Reyia wrote: »
    uXTKkb0.jpg

"Party debuff and enemy healing" hahahaha
  • When you 7* Jar Jar he turns into Supreme Leader Snoke
  • I'm with ya man!
  • CUFCfan616 wrote: »
    When you 7* Jar Jar he turns into Supreme Leader Snoke

so much THIS!!!

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited February 2016

There are hated characters in many movies out there. But if you go to such extend about one character in one movie, then dude, you have some serious mental issues. :|
  • lol ... Jar Jar ... im not such an enemy of Jar Jar. Imo, he brought some fun to the dark universe of Star Wars. Not every episode in a serie has to look the same ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If Lucas went with his original plan to make Jar Jar a darth sith lord I would say yes. But because of all the backlash after episode I and the phoned in replacement Count Dooku, this will hopefully never happen.

#BelieveJarJarIsMisunderstood
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    J0K3R wrote: »

Considering the great theory of what jarjar was supposed to be, i like him

Considering the great theory of what jarjar was supposed to be, he is still the worst thing to happen to Star Wars and is a worthless character. (Just my opinion)
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    C'mon, why so much hate for a character that served no purpose in the movies? It's not like he killed your favourite character or anything...
    His role was less than minor and he made the film more pleasant to non star wars fans (wife and kids) to watch. I know it's so "mainstream" on the internet to hate him but don't be so grumpy, lol.