How do you think a theoretical Supreme Leader Snoke would work?

SeanutB
482 posts Member
Would he be a counter to the annoying JTRey and squads?
Will he even be a character considering he died already? (Most likely)
I'm saving zetas and credits for him lol.

Replies

• SeanutB wrote: »

I think 90% of the chars already dead :flushed:
  • I’d love if he had synergy with Kylo. Something like: “ability text”, and “if Kylo Ren is present inflict 5 damage over time effects on him”
  • Brock
    33 posts Member
    SeanutB wrote: »

I think the devs already made the Sith a pretty good counter to JTR and the resistance.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Umm this is SWGOH he wouldn’t work......
  • I think he would work about "half" as well as you would think.
  • Foxer wrote: »
    Umm this is SWGOH he wouldn’t work......

One man's hero is another man's villain.
  • I hope they go with a

665.jpg

joke for one of his abilities.
  • Amazing how in the meme above he looks like the skinny hitchhiking ghost with the derby.

Smoke is a dead issue
  • They should tease us for 2 years with how awesome he could possibly be, give him one super cool move that gets your hopes up, then make the rest of him completely pointless and lame.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Minetaridge
    221 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Considering, he made JTR look like a joke (in the movies), I think his abilities would be scaled back in this game.

A solid basic, gives daze.
    Special does AOE + heal immunity.
    Special that gives advantage to allies (FO gets protection up).
    Leader that gives crit damage%, offense%, defense%.
    Unqiue that has a chance to stun resistance if they get a buff.
    Unique that reduces resistance potency% and FO gain potency %.

He just needs to cut off the resistance, before their team gets a chance to pick up the pace.
    In the movies, he put the link between Kylo and Rey, so he could do something like this in game.
    Hit the gym.
  • So his unique is "Gloat" At the start of the battle if Kylo is present he gets health down. But when this move is used and kylo is on your team. Smoke gains all the buffs in the game but loses half his health. If Kylo is on the enemy team Snoke dies and that Kylo gains all the buffs.
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    You know what would be a really fun ability. Something like

Force Link
    Select an ally and remove 100% turn meter from that ally. Select one enemy and give that enemy 100% turn meter. You choose the ability and ally target for the selected enemy’s turn.
  • Edison wrote: »

Force Link
    Select an ally and remove 100% turn meter from that ally. Select one enemy and give that enemy 100% turn meter. You choose the ability and ally target for the selected enemy’s turn.

Good idea! I love the concept!
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    They can release two versions....one can be the bit character in Kylo's story that he actually was, and the other can be the mystical god-like figure some fans thought he should be and cried so hard about when he turned out not to be.

On that note, how about "(Rey's Daddy)" versions of Obi Wan, Qui Gon, Vader, EP, Luke, Han,....am I missing any?

Stupid fan theories could even become its own faction.
  • He'd get chopped in half by some numpty.

And that would be that.
  • Edison wrote: »

Force Link

That sounds like a potential awesome ability, for example against Vaders Culling Blade you could redirect it to a ally with no debuffs or that is more durable.
  • I'd rather not be reminded of how terrible and disappointing a character this guy was. Would like him to stay out of the game.
  • LaksonVell
    421 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Edison wrote: »

Force Link

Good idea! I love the concept!

Sounds like a stun with extra steps

added cooldown might work for some new strategies. You could also select an ally that just had a turn, making the first part obsolete. Maybe making the ally you SOOKed the TM out of the target of the ability would give more sense to the first part of the ability.
    Also should be called "mind manipulation" or something on the border of that. Force link is what Kreya would have with Meetra Surik if she ever makes it in the game.
    Edit: **** is apparently censored so sook will have to do
  • I'd rather not be reminded of how terrible and disappointing a character this guy was. Would like him to stay out of the game.

Rose and Holdo were added to the game despite the complaints.
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Sounds like a stun with extra steps

added cooldown might work for some new strategies. You could also select an ally that just had a turn, making the first part obsolete. Maybe making the ally you SOOKed the TM out of the target of the ability would give more sense to the first part of the ability.
    Also should be called "mind manipulation" or something on the border of that. Force link is what Kreya would have with Meetra Surik if she ever makes it in the game.

This ability could ruin enemy AI attacks, i dont know how effectively the AI would use this ability probably do something utterly stupid but in the hands of a player its a incredible utility ability

• Rose and Holdo were added to the game despite the complaints.

Ever seen 'em used lol?

• Rose and Holdo were added to the game despite the complaints.

Ever seen 'em used lol?

Well to be honest they arent farmable yet so your point is null and void, on the other hand despite Holdo being a horrendous character she does have 2 interesting abilities that could help specifically her foresight synergy and Bunker Buster ability, meanwhile Rose is a absolutely terrible character both in movie and in game, her abilities have extremely long cooldowns that dont change, her unique is pointless and basic is boring, that still doesnt give a good excuse that Snoke shouldnt be added.
  • SeanutB wrote: »

First I expect him to sit there an mock everyone.
    Just because he died, doesn't mean anything. We literally wouldn't have biggs, vader, palpatine, and a bunch of other characters if their death before game release was factored in.
  • Kisafir
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I hope they go with a

665.jpg

joke for one of his abilities.

You beat me to it hahaha
  • James2088 wrote: »
    Snoke could be a cool fleet commander?

No, the Supremacy has a awkward design to it, Hux and Finalizer makes more sense
  • The basic attack of Snoke will be " Beta test" and it will be any one random basic attack of all characters we have so far in the game.

His ability will be "Half baked"- if you have Kylo Ren in your squad, it will transform him into Unmasked Kylo and will give Unmasked 100% potency, TM, offense, critical chance, critical damage.

Snoke will have 0 health after using this ability.
  • DoOrDoNot wrote: »
    The basic attack of Snoke will be " Beta test" and it will be any one random basic attack of all characters we have so far in the game.

His ability will be "Half baked"- if you have Kylo Ren in your squad, it will transform him into Unmasked Kylo and will give Unmasked 100% potency, TM, offense, critical chance, critical damage.

Snoke will have 0 health after using this ability.

:lol::lol:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Daeva
    55 posts Member
    All I know is snoke should be a 2 part event.
  • Daeva wrote: »
    All I know is snoke should be a 2 part event.

No i think a legendary is enough, resistance for unlocking Snoke is a sweet deal, Hux can be a marquee i would be okay with that