EP team 5th Option

VonZant
3843 posts Member
Transitioning of my Arena team. Assuming main team is EP DV DN Sion at 4* ( 3* Sion in top 10 in my 2016 shard so should work.)

Sith Assasin: Is she viable on EP team instead of the usual suspects? She provides a great TM boost and burst damage. Would seeem like with her under EP lead other team would rarely get to move. EP DV DN Sion Sass?

Sith Trooper has obvious benefits but do you need a second tank with Sion? People hitting him instead of Sion nerfs Sions ability cooldown.

Tarkin - Soft tank and TM manipulation.

Thrawn - obviously great but is he needed over damage?

Sid - lots of debuffs to feed Palps zeta. Squishy though.

Would love some thoughts and explanations as "why". Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Thrawn, for TM swap and fracture
    Or
    Sith trooper because sion can still be taken out quicker, and a tanky(30k+ health 80k+ protection) SiT is annoying
  • Thrawn, control is huge
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Transitioning of my Arena team. Assuming main team is EP DV DN Sion at 4* ( 3* Sion in top 10 in my 2016 shard so should work.)

Sith Assasin: Is she viable on EP team instead of the usual suspects? She provides a great TM boost and burst damage. Would seeem like with her under EP lead other team would rarely get to move. EP DV DN Sion Sass?

Sith Trooper has obvious benefits but do you need a second tank with Sion? People hitting him instead of Sion nerfs Sions ability cooldown.

Tarkin - Soft tank and TM manipulation.

Thrawn - obviously great but is he needed over damage?

Sid - lots of debuffs to feed Palps zeta. Squishy though.

Would love some thoughts and explanations as "why". Thanks in advance.

Believe me, u won't need sith assasin for boost TM job. When in mirror match, u will face lot of same max TM incident, coin flip situation. She is useless btw, bcause if u have faster vader, u do force crush, then throw saber, ur team TM is boost already.

Imo obviously thrawn, bcause people in my leaderboard use thrawn. I suppose they already try tarkin, s assasin, s trooper, (haven't see sid), and best is thrawn. The another varian is using GK.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Ask your self what you will do when the enemy thrawn fractures your sion
  • Thrawn if you have Sion's zeta. If you don't have his zeta get him out of there and go with SiT and Thrawn.