My prediction for the future

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Is this a joke? Seems like it. Everyone and their mother makes predictions and they are rarely correct. There have been a hundred bounty hunter and separatist rework predictions at this point.
    Welcome to the forums.

Agreed. It's a good way to waste a bit of time, if that is your wont. But serves little other purpose.

EX2m7J3.gif[\img]
  • Options
    Aplus wrote: »
    I agree! Perhaps we will get some of the following characters:

1. Jango (potentially legendary character? Or Mother Talzin Style charcter)

2. Embo (marquee style/ more generic ones)

Or if the devs prefer kotor maybe...

3. Canderous (Mandalore tag?)

4. Calo Nord (Who remembers his "1...2...3..." back in kotor where he just insta kills the player because he is the galaxy's best BH lol)

Ohh man do not forget we want Hondo Ohnaka!
  • Options
    In what way are you going to get a real Chewie (Ep4) from the release of a movie that is set b4 rogue 1?
  • Options
    How about Chewie with Porgs?
  • Options
    Kebab porg Chewie?
  • Options
    With the Solo movie coming out, we probably are getting another Solo.

And given Han is more of a leader of the team in this one, this one will probably have a Scoundrel leadership ability of some sort, which means the Going Solo squad will both be complete and have a leadership ability other than ST Han's.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Instead of a ship raid maybe a new ship challenge like credit heist for ships... Where you have to fly the Kessel Run...
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Your publicly expressing your prediction lessens the probability the prediction turns out to be true
  • Options
    Mass exodus to Marvel Strike Force... :tongue:
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    With the Solo movie coming out, we probably are getting another Solo.

And given Han is more of a leader of the team in this one, this one will probably have a Scoundrel leadership ability of some sort, which means the Going Solo squad will both be complete and have a leadership ability other than ST Han's.

Yes please, The next meta, all Han's on deck! Sorry, supper corny but I just had to.
  • Options
    LCplRoss wrote: »
    If we get a BH rework they need a tank and the answer is simple BOSSK

Yup, I mean He's holding a space shotgun, what else we could explain?
  • ScoPi
    54 posts Member
    Options
    I was upset that no one offered to predict for the past. I really think they could've nailed that one.
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'm hoping for a Jedi rework next. After all, the light rises to meet dark, right? With the recent Sith being added and reworked.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    BH Rework just before Solo toons sounds like a good bet at this point with Greedo being the new login. May will be all Solo movie stuff.
  • Xanderkenibi
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I think it is worth adding some events for the holidays of the year As for the New Year, Easter or Christmas ...
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    It’s pretty clear they are going to drop a ship raid...... can anyone say Kessel Run. It’s the whole damm point of the movie.

Dude, they just released the sith raid, i highly doubt we will get a ship raid anytime soon. It would be really cool, but i just dont see it happening

Please no. I don’t want a raid based on RNG.

People who think ships is all RNG are doing it wrong
  • Options
    I would like a Canderous release in part due to honoring his VA, John Cygan, who died last year.
  • caldera
    109 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    It would be good to see a real Chewie and Raid han being able to pilot a Mil Falcon, but I know that realistically they will wall all of this stuff off behind things that make them whales-only at first. That's been the pattern for a while now. The Vet Smugglers were introduced specifically to make Rey whales-only for 4 or 6 months for example.

So hopefully we get something cool, but I know that I won't see it realistically for a long time, so I'm not going to get worked up about whatever it is. When it becomes farmable start farming. But this is a p2w game so have realistic expectations if you aren't gonna whale out.
  • Options
    August is coming
  • Pseudot
    102 posts Member
    Options
    After today's update....my prediction?

Chapter 11
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    It’s pretty clear they are going to drop a ship raid...... can anyone say Kessel Run. It’s the whole damm point of the movie.

Dude, they just released the sith raid, i highly doubt we will get a ship raid anytime soon. It would be really cool, but i just dont see it happening

This is likely one of the most ridiculous comments I've heard about ships... for 2 reasons:

1. The entire game is based on RNG... all of it.
    2. If you and your opponent are running the exact same squad, g12 pilots, maxed mods, etc, etc like EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE TOP 20 ARE, it completely comes down to RNG, crappy AI or not.

It's no different than arena, minus the fact that your speed secondaries don't mean crap in Fleet arena.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

All of the top twenty players in the fleet arena are running the same fleet, with G12 pilots. A few don’t have the additional three pieces of gear on all of their pilots, and that’s the only difference that doesn’t turn it into a straight RNG exercise.
This discussion has been closed.