Matchups fixed???

Prev1
My guild just got to 91M GP, Why are we matched up with 104M GP guild?

Replies

• 79M to 89M here :(
  • I think we're mismatched too, but I can't look into it because the other guild has one of those obnoxious common names that pops up ten 1/50 guilds (can't find them on swgoh.gg either; Chevaliers de la Force hollar atchu bb). We have 42 people signed up, but can only set 15 squads in each territory, meaning the other guild has ~30; so we're either against some guys with much stronger/deeper rosters than our average, or we're about to overwhelm the poor kittens.
  • kampec
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    This is shameful. We got also +10M GP target with 400 more G12+G11 toons. We will not play this rainbows and kittens TW, i'll not waste my time to organize something pointless. FIX IT!

And also what is this raised team number for defense? Last time was 30 now 34 team. How??? We dont have so much usable characters, can set only 2 or 3 region with good defense and nothing left to attack. Are you crazy? What game are you watching dear developers?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • 116 vs 129 here
  • 55M guild vs 85M guild.. what the?? It's almost half of our GP :frowning:
  • 115 to 125 here. Not fixed
  • Dolski
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    102 against 117. That doesn’t feel fixed

However, as it winds down its been a pretty good match. Been pretty close the whole way. So we shall see.
    Post edited by Dolski on
  • 30M difference here. I wish I could say it was better before. Was anything changed?
  • I think that the system is still broken. We have 74mil gp and face one guild with 94mil gp....
  • 86M vs. 111M It‘s a joke.
  • 82 vs 113. still broken. I mean: why would CG want to destroy the imho best game mode?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    102m GP signed up to TW and 28 squads per phase no its not fixed, roll it back to before the mess up of the last update to TW where it worked just fine
  • For us is kind of tradition: 85 vs 96 this time.
  • 85m v 67m.......thnx for the guaranteed loss in TW Capital Games and EA.....TW is suppose to be an enjoyable game but all this does is dishearten our guild mates to join future TW and participate in other guild activities.....therefore undermining our guild strength....our guild the Reliable Renegades starts the war in about 8 hours were we will be steamrolled over....thnx again!!!!!!!!
  • 77m vs 94m. This is the first bad matchup we’ve had. Every other war has been around our guilds GP(77m btw)
  • We counted the gear difference between us (82 Mio) and our opponent (113 Mio): Difference is 109 Chars with gear XII, 346 Chars gear XI and 223 Chars gear X. and again, thats just the difference! And CG thinks that „secret matchmaking formula“ is working right?!
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Facing ANOTHER 20 million GP deficit....
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    55M guild vs 85M guild.. what the?? It's almost half of our GP :frowning:

ICjKx0I.gif
  • RW421
    16 posts Member
    Totally not fixed. Only 85 vs. 94 mil, but they easily have over 100 more g12 characters than we do. Ugh.
  • Markyj
    13 posts Member
    Yep, we are so outmatched its not even worth trying, we are going to get wiped and will maybe get one node if we are lucky.

It is getting to the point were you have to ask why do we bother?
  • 73 to 84 here, But They have 10-12 less people signed up. Looks like they Avg 400k more per player than us. Since we only can have 21 D per zone seeing as they only signed up 36 to our 48 That clearly favors them.
  • We are 44mil, active 26mil matched against a guild of whales. This gear based matching is completely unproportionate. Our entire guilds rosters maybe has 20 gear 12 toons, and we are matched against 75%+ gear 12 squads. Based on top toons matching has matched us with more powerful opponents than ever before, and theres not a thing we can do. I can take some of the squads, but the players who are below 750k gp do not stand a chance. We are zoned in 13 squads per sector.
  • As misleading as it can be, in the same thread it is stated:
    Matchmaking seeks to create the most fair matchups, with two primary goals in mind:
    The squad power of participating individuals in each guild should be near the same average power.
    The strongest possible squads of both participating guilds should be near the same average power.

We are outmached roughly by 10-15k per squad across the board.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    55M guild vs 85M guild.. what the?? It's almost half of our GP :frowning:

ICjKx0I.gif

1308079089001.png
  • Noxfire
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    How can CG be that blind? Don‘t you understand, that everybody would accept a loss against a guild with maybe + 10 Mio GP because of tactics and luck, but not against a guild + 30 (!) Mio GP which steams your guild? Nobody cares about your holy gear, toons, etc formula. Your „secret formula“ is broken and people don’t want it. Accept that. Don‘t try to sell us something broken just because you don‘t want to admit that you made a mistake.
  • To follow up on my previous post:

It seems as though we're pretty significantly outmatched; multiple CLS (we have like three in the entire guild) and all gold/partially gold teams set. We're winning, for now, but if they've got too many more of these teams, I don't think that's going to last. Let's see if our numbers overwhelm 'em tho.
  • The mismatches are worse now since we have to also deploy more squads on defense. Down 20m gp this time. 10-15 was not uncommon before the fix.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    I have a fix for this mess (CG, feel free to use it):

Hide all player and guild names.
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    Elderion wrote: »
    For us is kind of tradition: 85 vs 96 this time.

For us as well the last TWs we always had to face Guilds with roughly 10 mill GP more and this has not changed by now...