Mod Swap

Shimrra
109 posts Member
Now that we have to change mods to play sith raid with our best set to do significant damages, it's more than necessary that we have a tool to swap mods correctly. Actually it's really a pain to do that.

Community asked for this since mods were implemented, i think it's time to really listen to this and do something.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• I think they are aware of this, but maybe that mod tools need to overhaul the entire program code. Like that sim ticket stuff.. they can't erase sim ticket feature in the system, then they give us 150 sim ticket in daily fleet reward. So they give us rework mod store, so that we can get decent mods.

Still, it doesn't solve the problems in mod management.
  • I wish we could be able to label our mods in some way. So its easier to track our better ones and who they originally on if we have to swap them out. That would be a great QoL improvement i think.
  • Bugs, bugs, and more bugs!

They have mentioned before that a lot of stuff gets worked on, and bugs stop them from releasing it. Hopefully, they are super close to getting mod management done.
    Hit the gym.
  • I have issue with mods once leveled to 15 becoming grade A. It is not an A mod. Ut is a lv 15 B-E mod. Not A mod. This is confusing and inherently stupid.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    It's really not that confusing once you get used to it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Agreed, i know most of my top mods by heart
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Agreed, i know most of my top mods by heart

Not what I was referring to.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback > Gear and UI.

I can echo everyone else here, yes we want it. Yes, they know we want it. And if it ever happens, I will be super stoked.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107