Achievements

2Next

Replies

• NicWester wrote: »
    I was two stars away from maxing out every board for a very long time and just never finished any of them off because they were, like, 5A light normal and 3B dark hard or whatever. There was no incentive to get the last two stars because those aren’t important nodes.

I eventually did it because why not? Had there been an achievement I would have gone for it directly.
    Fair point. Can't say I understand why receiving the achievement is seemingly more important that the actual accomplishment of completion?
    I wanted to get them all done so that I would not have the dissatisfaction of constantly being reminded of my inability to complete them / the satisfaction of knowing that I'd done it.
    Different people, different things of greater, lesser or equal importance.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    I was two stars away from maxing out every board for a very long time and just never finished any of them off because they were, like, 5A light normal and 3B dark hard or whatever. There was no incentive to get the last two stars because those aren’t important nodes.

I eventually did it because why not? Had there been an achievement I would have gone for it directly.
    Fair point. Can't say I understand why receiving the achievement is seemingly more important that the actual accomplishment of completion?
    I wanted to get them all done so that I would not have the dissatisfaction of constantly being reminded of my inability to complete them / the satisfaction of knowing that I'd done it.
    Different people, different things of greater, lesser or equal importance.

If only you would have put this in your first post. Definitely would of stopped you from having to post pointless paragraphs that all say the same thing.
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Mullato wrote: »
    If only you would have put this in your first post. Definitely would of stopped you from having to post pointless paragraphs that all say the same thing.
    No-one here asked you to read it, or to get involved.
    The paragraphs are not pointless. Your continued creation of a dispute, however, is.
    Do you just crawl around forums trying to find things to create an unnecessary situation over?
    I've seen you do it multiple other times to multiple other posters.
    Rather sad. Run along now, there's a good boy/girl, whatever you happen to be.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Mullato wrote: »
    No-one here asked you to read it, or to get involved.
    The paragraphs are not pointless. Your continued creation of a dispute, however, is.
    Do you just crawl around forums trying to find things to create an unnecessary situation over?
    I've seen you do it multiple other times to multiple other posters.
    Rather sad. Run along now, there's a good boy/girl, whatever you happen to be.

Do you always not ignore people on your ignore list? Is that just something you tell people when you run out of things to say?
  • Mullato wrote: »
    Do you always not ignore people on your ignore list? Is that just something you tell people when you run out of things to say?
    Pathetic. smh