FOExec

Prev1
When will the first order executionor be available? It's past the time he is supposed to be farmable and same with holdo and Rose... anyone know what's up?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This was flagged last week, just too late in the week.

Should get an update this week.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    What are you guys talking about? FOX was added to chormiums and shipments a couple weeks ago, right on schedule. Holdo and Rose are due this week, also right on schedule.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    What are you guys talking about? FOX was added to chormiums and shipments a couple weeks ago, right on schedule. Holdo and Rose are due this week, also right on schedule.

That's not farmable
  • Options
    BazeMalbus wrote: »

That's not farmable

Still following the release cadence..
  • Options
    If they're in shipments for crystals, they're going to milk it as long as they can before they drop them on a node.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sorry, correct we flagged he had not been moved to chromium, and now has been moved. So 4-6 weeks.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mahbrethir wrote: »
    If they're in shipments for crystals, they're going to milk it as long as they can before they drop them on a node.

Or they will just follow the cadence.....
  • Options
    Yes but you guys have to realize that they have a good chance of being needed for whatever new character or Jedi Rey in the future so I want to knock them out early so I don't have to stress farm them late. I focus only on resistnace and first order... would like to see more of th added to the game as well like Hux
  • Options
    They are planning more. Read the Q&A thread. I'm liking the FO/Resistance factions
  • Options
    Cooncoon wrote: »
    Yes but you guys have to realize that they have a good chance of being needed for whatever new character or Jedi Rey in the future so I want to knock them out early so I don't have to stress farm them late. I focus only on resistnace and first order... would like to see more of th added to the game as well like Hux

Given that jtr was a heroes journey can't imagine full blown Jedi rey would require fo for her event. Legendary events also so far haven't required specific toons for you to use so unless they make it that foex is the meta for that event j don't think there will be much of a problem
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Ooo kyno, have I mentioned how much I love your sass towards people like that?
  • Options
    Jedi Rey? We still don’t have Jedi Luke!
  • Options
    Perene wrote: »

Jedi Luke is a myth
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    Options

Cause we all know how great they have been at doing that so far.........

This is you sarcasm sign for those that need it
  • Options
    If you hey are needed for a later event, you will get a panic farm notice.
  • Options
    No one follow the cadence in this game. They make it up as they go along. Just talk ****. Bring JTR early for more money grab. Told us MT and other NS were coming to a node, That was another ****.
  • Options
    Botzone1 wrote: »
    No one follow the cadence in this game. They make it up as they go along. Just talk ****. Bring JTR early for more money grab. Told us MT and other NS were coming to a node, That was another ****.

They never said specifically they would be on a node, the developers said they'd "be in more traditional farming locations going forward", and if you read in the developers Q&A post, they mentioned a bit of this.. soon
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Julmay wrote: »

Cause we all know how great they have been at doing that so far.........

This is you sarcasm sign for those that need it

Shouldn’t be. They haven’t missed the cadence yet, even if they do push it to the limit most times.

• Options
    Cooncoon wrote: »
    Perene wrote: »

Jedi Luke is a myth

"Who is this Jedi Luke you speak of?"
  • Options
    there are currently 3 nodes with no characters assigned as rewards. maybe the new toons will go there.
  • Options
    I really hope they bring in Jedi Luke, I know some factions need attention but this would be awesome.
  • Options
    Just be patient and farm any of the other 142 toons...
  • Landale3
    87 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I really hope they bring in Jedi Luke, I know some factions need attention but this would be awesome.

...and now they are pleased to announce...Hermit Luke!
  • Options

FOX was 10 days after 6 weeks, that is not on schedule.
  • Options
    Just be patient and farm any of the other 142 toons...

The problem is I've been playing this game for 2 years and have farmed all that I need. The rest of the toons are optional and I am doing so. My post was mainly focused toward finding out why the scheduling has been late. And I also enjoy the first order teams
  • Options
    Landale3 wrote: »

...and now they are pleased to announce...Hermit Luke!

Is this a thing?
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    deleted.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options

No, his 6 weeks ended on the Monday before the update, putting him exactly on schedule.
  • Options
    So, for those of us not counting the days. If he gets added to a node when exactly are the dates we should expect it?
  • WookiePadawan
    109 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

No, his 6 weeks ended on the Monday before the update, putting him exactly on schedule.

January 10th to March 1st was 7 weeks and 2 days. Putting him a week behind schedule. Nice try though.

(Sorry 7 weeks and 1 day but still not 4-6 weeks either way)
    Post edited by WookiePadawan on