Special Forces TF (FO)

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
I like his basic.

Hesitant to use his AOE since most lineups have TFP.

I was pumped big time while farming and gearing pilot about his special. Hitting through protection could be huge for those times where a ship gets next to dead and a swath of protection get's applied. But I have to admit WEAK extremly weak IMO I was going to post in bugs to see if it's WAI.

Granted pilot only G10 and ship is 7* but his special even with the assist does like almost nothing damage wise. I was stunned.

Anyone else running a geared SFFOTP and ship..... is it's special hitting like a wet noodle for you too ?

Only running it because I like running 5 TIE's for fun... and I do like his basic.

Although when it's time to be serious this one getting left out (if that special is WAI)....good to have for platoons though :)

give it 3 out of 5 *

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I see there is a little TM gain. And the "random" assist to never a FO ally "wink" So again I'm not really sayin he special is bad. Just the special damage it does through protection I thought was broke because it's weak.

But i guess it's supposed to be weak because of assist and tm gain. I recall my is it WAI because it probably is working. I wish i could fit this in right now