Will we have a Porg faction?

Replies

• Options
    No.
  • Options
    Nesting Porg will be the stalwart tank. Jumping on lightsaber Porg will be an attacker. Baby wailing Porg will be support. Spit roaster Porg will act like nightsister Zombie. Cockpit Porg can do the side to side slide to evade enemy fire and occasionally heal when dodging an attack.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    978e1c58b94992d29dfd48dce9aad69b.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    There's so many other options(way better) than some one foot bird thing that only 1. Screamed and hit a window and 2. Got eaten by chewie.
    Seriously, they're not warriors, or Jedi, or have any form of advanced civilization, what the heck would make them viable?
  • Options
    There's so many other options(way better) than some one foot bird thing that only 1. Screamed and hit a window and 2. Got eaten by chewie.
    Seriously, they're not warriors, or Jedi, or have any form of advanced civilization, what the heck would make them viable?

love.
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    978e1c58b94992d29dfd48dce9aad69b.jpg

That’s so adorable!
  • Options

love.

Or hate?
  • Options

Cuteness taunt?

giphy.gif
  • Options
    I would take tribbles over porgs.
  • Options

Well there were those pesky ewoks that we're able to defeat trained empire forces, but I agree, no need for porgs.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    :#
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    I'd take porgs over Pad(meh), Jango, and Revan any day.
  • Options
    Darthtater wrote: »

Well there were those pesky ewoks that we're able to defeat trained empire forces, but I agree, no need for porgs.

True, but that tied into my argument of porgs having no form of advanced civilization, or leaders or warrior etc. I mean they're just frigging foot tall birds. Lol

Know what, let's do it. Porgs, tauntauns, Crystal foxes, the think Luke milked, care tackers, the thing that tuskens ride on, that dumb horse thing Finn and rose ride. We need all them
  • Options

True, but that tied into my argument of porgs having no form of advanced civilization, or leaders or warrior etc. I mean they're just frigging foot tall birds. Lol

Last I saw, Wampa doesn't have a society!
  • Options

A Wampa is a one man army loaded with teeth and claws.

• Options

Their society was in deleted scenes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tVcn8dRdMbo
  • Options

Got me there, but the nature of the wampa does make it a viable creature in terms of being able to fight.