Please make comprehensive battle log for TW, cheater start to appear (again)

As title said, there's suspicious activity in our TW. We report the people. Impossible for g6-7 team can beat JTR team all g12 with full zeta equip, and they start dissect our strong teams.

2 things VERY help us to recognize this incident:
1. It's happens early, there's only 2 attack in our history so we can spot it. Imagine if happens at around 20 attack, impossible for us to track them.
2. Swgoh.gg page. We can see suspicious profile of the player, with common sense we can see what's possible and what's impossible. I think u should do some mutual project with them. Every player MUST/automatically register to swgoh.gg. Or u make ur own official swgoh profile page if u don't want cooperate with them.

I am not satistied with the way EA/CG handle cheater/suspicious activity. They said all the data check by server side, if that's really happen then why things like that still happens? It seems we are the EA/CG watchdog for cheater.

In the end, i want to enjoy the game.. give the best of what i can for my guild. But bcause this things, we can't enjoy bcause we have to keep watching by ourself closely. It's REALLY time consuming.. as officer, i have responsibility to spot on and protect my guild from something not intended. As result, i login every 30min just to see our TW history and analyse.

Please EA/CG make more delicacy, reliable anti cheat system/program. If u unable to make it, at least give us comprehensive battle log.