More characters should have thrawn effect on raid bosses

Khorvog_Karbossa
1000 posts Member
edited March 2018
Since thrawn has unique effects that would be nonsensical in raid (speed up on basic, fracture 0% speed), we also got secondary effects on those for use in raid. This is a great mechanic that should not be over used, but some named characters should also get the treatment.

Examples:
Director Krennic should inflict resistable 10% tm reduction rather than ability block on leader, and his special should deal bonus damage plus protection regen on empire allies
Kylo Ren Unmasked: halt should be unresistable 20% turn meter reduction, doubled if kru is taunting prior, and tripled if taunting and below 50% health prior
Darth Sion: Pain is stackable

Replies

• Options
    Raid bosses should not be able to be stunned, my main team is a KRU lead and i still dont think its a good idea to have that effect, maybe a more effective tenacity down instead or a form of ability block but not stun
  • Options
    Raid bosses should not be able to be stunned, my main team is a KRU lead and i still dont think its a good idea to have that effect, maybe a more effective tenacity down instead or a form of ability block but not stun

I never said raid bosses should be stunned, just TMR
  • Options

I never said raid bosses should be stunned, just TMR

My mistake, i see what you were saying but from experience i know that getting KRU to 50% health is easier said than done, getting a tank down to 50% that has good defense and heals 8% health per hit is a tall order, i know from experience, the only time KRU has died was either from being eaten by the rancor or through Enrage
  • Daxtercelebi
    249 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Also i know you want director krennic to be more viable but i think Vaders zeta lead is just way better