AAT Phase 2/4 Rebels?

Hey all, trying to get myself ready to put up some good numbers in the AAT.

I'm struggling to decide between certain toons though. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the toons I was thinking of using:

Wedge (L)
Biggs
Chirrut/Akbar
Princess Leia
Lando

Or

Akbar (L)
Wedge
Biggs
Princess Leia
Lando

Basically do u run Akbar (L) or Wedge (L) and if Wedge (L) do I run akbar or chirrut?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Depending on their gear and your roster, I would replace Chirrut with another single—target attacker for higher numbers. This of course only if the healing from Wedge's lead is sufficient for keeping your team alive. Lando is great in p2, but I would rather use yet another single—target attacker in phase 4.

If choosing between your two options, I'd use Wedge lead with Chirrut. Wedge lead with Ackbar was the team of choice way back before Chirrut was released.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Depending on their gear and your roster, I would replace Chirrut with another single—target attacker for higher numbers. This of course only if the healing from Wedge's lead is sufficient for keeping your team alive. Lando is great in p2, but I would rather use yet another single—target attacker in phase 4.

If choosing between your two options, I'd use Wedge lead with Chirrut. Wedge lead with Ackbar was the team of choice way back before Chirrut was released.

OK that's good to know thanks. Tbh you're probably right about replacing chirrut with a single target attacker for phase 4
  • Waqui wrote: »

I'm thinking Ezra make a good trade out for chirrut?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    For P4 you either need chirrut or someone else with a reliable 3 turn buff for when it comes out of Topple. Akbars is only 1 turn and Leias can be streaky. Also Ezra is awesome and I use him, but sometimes he gains enough TM thst he will have his buff expire early, so keep an eye on that.

Also Chirrut does a suprising amount of damage with his 3rd ability, so he is not wasted space.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    For P4 you either need chirrut or someone else with a reliable 3 turn buff for when it comes out of Topple. Akbars is only 1 turn and Leias can be streaky. Also Ezra is awesome and I use him, but sometimes he gains enough TM thst he will have his buff expire early, so keep an eye on that.

Also Chirrut does a suprising amount of damage with his 3rd ability, so he is not wasted space.

I did a run on P4 yesterday and hit 3.6 mil damage running

Wedge (L) G8 level 83
    Biggs G8 lvl 83
    Princess Leia G9 lvl 83
    St Han (forgot to run chirrut)
    Ezra G8 lvl 75

Princess Leia seems to apply her crit chance up more than enough to cover the end of the topple so I'm not worried, about that.

I would like to run another high damage toon in place of Chirrut /Akbar/St Han. Do you have any suggestions?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I ran Leia in P4 for a long time before I got CLS and I never had trouble using her crit chance up to keep everyone buffed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I ran Leia in P4 for a long time before I got CLS and I never had trouble using her crit chance up to keep everyone buffed.

I'll be getting CLS when he comes back around, really hoping for him and R2 next month. CLS will probably take the spot of an extra damage dealer