We need an option to review Raid Tickets contributions AFTER the refresh

In my guilg (and I think most guilds) we are big on keeping control of how many Raid Tickes is everyone providing. The problem is that officers need to check 10-5 minutes before the refresh so they can count to everyone, while many players are still completing their caps. So there's really no accurate way to know if a player has completed their 600 tickets or fell short, because at the time of the refresh everybody's count goes back to zero.
It would be of great help if in the guild's "Manage" section we could see a "Raid Tickets (Yesterday)" option or something similar that can help us with this problem.

Replies

• Korbencio wrote: »
    In my guilg (and I think most guilds) we are big on keeping control of how many Raid Tickes is everyone providing. The problem is that officers need to check 10-5 minutes before the refresh so they can count to everyone, while many players are still completing their caps. So there's really no accurate way to know if a player has completed their 600 tickets or fell short, because at the time of the refresh everybody's count goes back to zero.
    It would be of great help if in the guild's "Manage" section we could see a "Raid Tickets (Yesterday)" option or something similar that can help us with this problem.

100% yes, agreed. This would help out very much.

• I know a lot of guilds have implemented a requirement that guild mates achieve 600 tickets an hour before reset. It's not a perfect solution for all guilds, but for those that are adamant about 600 tickets it's the best one there is.

I don't think this would fall very high on CG's priority list as they just now fixed the ticket counter issue to stop reflecting the 24 hour day, and instead accurately track during the 24 hour guild reset period.
  • In my opinion the tab for daily raid tickets contributed should be for the previous day instead of a copy of what you can see on the guild activities tab. It's also weird to me that players in an obviously above-casual guild wouldn't be able to complete 600 tickets far in advance of the cutoff, considering the efforts (bonus energy, payout times, challenges, guild activities reset, etc) made to get players logging in multiple times a day.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    isn't that what life time contributions are for?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • This would be amazing. It is a pain, looking at tickets 5 minutes before reset. I also think the 600 ticket cap needs to go to 1000, (although the 30k could stay)
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    isn't that what life time contributions are for?

In some cases that just tells you who has been in the guild the longest or the shortest.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH