A Couple of Random Arena Questions

Dryff
672 posts Member
1. In the Titans lineup (CLS, Han, R2, Thrawn, GK) who do you want with the highest speed? I assume either R2 or CLS.
2. I just faced the same player twice in a row in arena (Palp leads). My Vader is faster. First battle he beat me with all 5 characters standing. Second battle I won with all five characters standing. Is there any way to reduce this RnG or is that just the nature of the Palp meta now? (which Palp lands more stuns essentially...)
3. For Nightsisters, is Talzin or Asajj a better lead? Should I leave my zombie at lvl 70 G6 (6k GP for TW) or gear it up?

Thanks for the random answers ahead of time :)

Replies

• There is definitely a way to reduce the RNG of most stuns wins, rex(L) with chaze will do it..
    Other than that you can increase your tenacity/potency for slightly better RNG, but running a palpatine lead with Vader in a mirror match will almost always be decided by culling blade crits, ability blocks, and stuns.
  • don't forget Nihilus' cooldown increases
  • 1. I like thrawn fastest, to cleanse others if need be. Although cls goes 1st most of times due to his unique getting triggered.
    2. I like subbing in han ,instead of thrawn, to first shoot on vader to stop all that tm gain.
    3. Talzin is slightly better lead, but with sith raid, you might wanna give it to asajj. Leave her up there or get her to g7 (another mild speed boost there).