Rancor Team

I wonder if i can beat the 20 % more percent in the raid.
I don't have idea for squads , cause the raid thing always didn't go the right way.

https://swgoh.gg/u/ishmozthepresident/

We are running right now , rancor raid 5 and 4 tiers , cause we need purple gear , and some time soon rancor raid 6.

So , can anyone give me idea of a rancor squad , from characters i have?

Replies

• I run a squad in 4 star tier raid this one:
    Wiggs , Jyn , Princess Leia, Grand Moff Tarkin
    In 5 star tier raid my average score is 400k - 500k
  • Any help?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Rancour is about three factors,

Turn meter reduction, tenacity down speed down.

Jyn and grand moff tarkin provide tmr so that helps but not a huge amount on their own and without omegas.

I don't think I can reccomend a better team with what you have.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    this is not an awnser to your question, but i would focus on arena first, worry about the rancor later.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Here is thing. I'm not same as everyone else.
    If you get rancor raid gear more frequently , and better gear you will progress in gearing which leads in arena success.
    So which team i can make for rancor raid?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Here is thing. I'm not same as everyone else.
    If you get rancor raid gear more frequently , and better gear you will progress in gearing which leads in arena success.

If you want to maximise your rewards 50th place in a heroic raid would get better rewards that coming first in tier iv and v raids.

That said your current team with tarkin and jyn is probably the best thing you can do, maybe drop leia and go with a lando lead for extra speed for jyn (and wiggs but they arent too important)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Here is thing. I'm not same as everyone else.

Crystals are worth more than random raid rewards. That's the reason i adviced focussing on arena. With those crystals you can gear a team for the rancor faster, and all the other teams you're gonna need for the various game modes and different raids.
    Other than that, more power to you if you want to do it differently.
    As for rancor advice, i'm with nariac. That's solid advice.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    There are basically 3 paths to choose from:

1. Teebo lead, with toon(s) for tenacity down and speed down (TFP and Phasma have excellent synergy — Dengar and CLS provide both debuffs on their own) coupled with your two/three best turn meter removers (your Jyn is great, your chewie is ok on tier 4).
    2. Vader with zeta lead, TFP (empire with tenacity down) and fill in with more empire or turn meter removers (Your Tarkin and Jyn are good)
    3. CLS either solo or with a team of TM removers around him (alternatively Wedge lead and Biggs).