Which should i 7*?

Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited February 2016
Very simple, i have both at 6* and use them both in arena. Which should i 7* first, poggle or phasma?

Which should i 7*? 22 votes

Poggle
27%
Willkimm98SuckaOobydoobxAURRAxSINGxSelCeeItsJarJarBinkz 6 votes
Phasma
63%
TelaanichotolotjeffouleMaso_1066YoungbloodOootiniTromedlov13xSkandarGraunxWarHanYoloOuchieLuke6108SkarchaPotatoMan 14 votes
Neither
9%
LilpupTriqui 2 votes

Replies

• To answer we need context.
  • Poggle
    BentWookie wrote: »
    To answer we need context.

I use phasma (L), poggle, poe, lumi, ig86 in arena. I am going to 7* them purely for damage output and health.
    Is that enough context or do you need more? If so, then what do you need to know?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Neither
    Get another char to 6*
  • Poggle
    Triqui wrote: »
    Get another char to 6*

I dont need any other character at 6* since i wont be putting in anyone else on my arena team atm. Is neither really worth the upgrade to 7*? I want every edge i can get
  • Phasma. Poggle's utility is strictly his offense up, which is fine even at lower stars. Phasma on the other hand is just a wall of resilience, who likely absorbs a few enemy hits and uses her potent turn manipulation abilities to the benefit of all your other characters. Also offense on its own isn't as good in my experience - if your characters are killed before they move what good is your offense?
  • I vote for Phasma as well. Unless you use VM right after Poggle uses his buff you'll get immediate extra damage out of Phasma but have to wait a turn to get extra damage out of Poggle. Phasma also does more damage so the buff will help her more.