Can we have more frequent events? 3 days of nothing in the calendar...

tonyelogro
82 posts Member
edited March 2018
So, are we getting something for these 3 days or we just stay doing no event what so ever until the jedi event comes on the 24th? i was hoping something (not new) come but i guess another disappointment from the game.
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• Does there have to be an "opening" in the calendar for something to happen? I don't think it matters, having nothing in the calendar "opening" doesn't mean we won't get something at some other point in time.

However given the fact that we got Rey and BB8, I would assume that not much is going to happen for March
  • What are you talking about? The return of Jedi Training Rey, and BB8 events wasn't enough for you?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    There are some moments where it feels like we have events back-to-back and overlapping for a while, but it actually isn't quite that often. There are breaks more often between events (non-guild events). Believe or not, we have some people ask for more room to prepare between events. We all get to have our preference though. I'm down for more. :)

I'm adding to your topic to touch on more detail
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107