Ep team without Sith Trooper or Nihlus

What is the best possible lineup? I don’t have ST and my DN is pathetic.

Replies

• Options
    I run double zeta ep lead vader shoretrooper zhrawn zarkin. Stay in top 20 its a pretty fun team.
  • Options
    SITHPLAGUE wrote: »
    I run double zeta ep lead vader shoretrooper zhrawn zarkin. Stay in top 20 its a pretty fun team.

Probably the best option given the restrictions.
  • Options
    Tarkin or DT can fill in nicely, DT is a singnificant improvement if you still run into CLS and GK squads.
  • Options
    I use DT in my TW defensive team and it usually takes several attacks... DT’s kit works very similar to DN, and he’s far tankier. If you don’t have ShT, use Tarkin as your fifth
  • volitan
    59 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I use ZPalp, vader, thrawn, GK, and Tarkin. I have a g12 DN but I actually prefer Tarkin over DN because he works fine without a zeta and I don’t feel like zetaing DN for a marginal gain. That squad gets me first daily. Sometimes I swap in death trooper or Han Solo for tarkin or GK depending on who I’m facing.
  • Options
    Nihilus really needs his zeta to be effective I think. I don’t feel like giving him one. For me Tarkin works fine without a zeta vs JTR teams.
  • Options
    I use Palp Vader Savage, RG and no idea for the 5th.
  • Options
    No, tarkin under ep isn't bad, but you have to burn quick, have fast mods and face specific teams.
    For instance, if you ran EP Vader tarkin GK thrawn against EP Vader Sion DN sith T and your Vader was slower(high probability), nihilus gets off drain, palp shocks Kenobi, and by the time you get to Vader and tarkin your debuffs are just feeding nihilus TM but you can't fracture him because you have no dispel.
    But in the end, being on offense means you can do almost w/e you want