Remove SIM tickets please

Prev1
We spend days farming even a very few shards for a character. Weeks to level up characters, and days to farm components for even one little upgrade.

Power to play battles depletes rapidly; so why on earth make SIM tickets forcing us to play out battles to farm items that more often do NOT drop?

I do not have the time, patience, nor interest in spending ages playing out older battles simply to farm one little item that probably won't drop anyway.

Either make them unlimited or simply remove the need.

The game is bad enough forcing us to NEED to spend money on speeding things up to just a reasonable time frame. Without SIM tickets, I simply won't bother anymore. I'm playing on fumes here.

Replies

• Kameleonic
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Forget it. Enough. This is a hardcore cashcow for EA with too little for the player. Not to mention a heavy focus on a minority of characters rendering 90% of the rest poor quality in comparison.

Goodbye. Door slammed on me.
    Post edited by Lightforce22 on
  • I really can'T see how you will have no SIM tickets left ô.o
    I seem to can't get rid of them O.o

Granted, I do autoplay the Shard-Hardmodes on the lower levels (which takes about 2 minutes each) but I've accumulated about 800 SIM tickets already with each day increasing more and more...
  • Why do you autoplay the hard modes? Is the drop rate higher?
  • Wow... I'm with Akaryn, I started with 150, use them constantly (I buy stamina in both normal and cantina until they reach 400 crystals everyday), and have over 200 currently... I've never come close to running out.
    461-112-993
    Looking for allies level 40+
  • Autoplay is a great feature.
  • Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    -Removed-
    Post edited by Chany on
  • RAMifications
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    You get sim tickets for leveling and buying time. My concern as I approach lvl 50 is that as levels start costing more and more XP, and missions more and more energy, sim tickets will become scarce (as leveling takes longer and requires running more missions). I too have not run out, but I have come close. Epic gear requires a ridiculous amount of unobtainable mats. It will be a problem. What happens at 60? No sim tickets at all except ones you buy!?!

I agree it seems like this game forces you to not want to play, which sucks cause I really want to play. Everything is artificially limited, TWICE.
    --Nud Stark--
  • @RAMifications I have like 400 lol
  • Robobob
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I thought the SIM cards and the Auto play were some of the best features of this game. It speeds up grinding so you don't waste half of your day playing a silly "mobile" game on a tiny cell phone screen. I don't understand how anyone cannot be running out of SIM cards. I'm level 47 and I don't spend cash (except to purchase actual characters not CHANCES at shards) so I'm constantly running out everyday. What level are you people that have 100s of extra SIM cards? Most gear I need, I need in groups of 5 and drop at a ridiculously low rate so I farm old missions repeatedly. I might spend my energy for the day and get 1 drop.. using all my SIM cards in the process.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • You get a daily allotment of crystals from PVP arena depending on how you rank, which you can use to obtain SIM tickets and energy. @RAMifications no need to pay.
  • You're not making any sense at all here.

First you complain that energy is used up too quickly so you're forced to actually play through missions so you get the most "play time" from the game.

Then you say you don't have the time or patience to actually play the game manually.

But then you ask the devs to either make SIM tickets unlimited or remove them entirely?
    1. SIM tickets are in the game to address the issue that people don't have the time or patience to replay older missions for gear (gear farming grind is a very common game mechanic in a lot of mobile games, so not sure why you're complaining about it).
    2. Removing them would then FORCE you to play through all campaign missions manually which apparently you "don't have the time or patience for".

You're contradicting yourself in your own post and it sounds like you don't know what you want, other than to vent about a non issue.
  • I currently have 1.3k sim tickets. I have way more tickets than energy :neutral:
  • As I'm reaching levels that cost 8 energy, my sim tickets have been stacking up. I only buy 2 regular refill and one cantina refill (200 crystals, not that much if you get 100/ day+ dailies+ PvP rewards)
    It honestly one of my favorite features of the game
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Yea i run out my tickets by lunch time daily haha but im not progressing the dark/light battles yet either. Rite now everything i am farming is available to me so im staying put for now an burning all sim tix daily haha
  • Cenarl
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    i have to agree they should up the count of them or make it a permanent button , if you're not running out of them then you have a lot of time on your hands to sit there and let every battle auto, it is a significant time investment for what's essentially hitting auto and waiting while your team demolishes the lower levels. Those who auto will still get their extra support points and those who sim can move on with their life. I don't really see anyway someone could be upset over the change and sim tickets aren't really tied into the economy.
  • OP's post is quite confusing.

Please, do not remove SIM tickets, for all of the reasons the OP mentioned (and hence why the post is so confusing)
  • Kameleonic wrote: »
    We spend days farming even a very few shards for a character. Weeks to level up characters, and days to farm components for even one little upgrade.

Power to play battles depletes rapidly; so why on earth make SIM tickets forcing us to play out battles to farm items that more often do NOT drop?

I do not have the time, patience, nor interest in spending ages playing out older battles simply to farm one little item that probably won't drop anyway.

Either make them unlimited or simply remove the need.

The game is bad enough forcing us to NEED to spend money on speeding things up to just a reasonable time frame. Without SIM tickets, I simply won't bother anymore. I'm playing on fumes here.

The reason behind this is primarily so you'll have a greater chance of buying crystals. The second is that the game is incomplete and this will slow your growth and buy them time so the crowd of Level 60s doesn't get too large. If that occurred, you could have a situation where paying players drop off and the large crowd of high level players burn thru those new levels they open in short order forcing them to rush to make more before players hit the wall again...
  • i personally don't know how you'd run out of tickets. I never run out and will always use them if the level is 3 stars, and I barely retry I game I list unless I am sure to win, as I don't want to drop energy on something I can lose: waste of energy.
  • Cya
  • Guys i'm lev 48 and actually i ve no sim tickets.. I pay 200/day refill and i use sim to do my battles in metro going to work.. Simply i can't play this game for 2+hours per day (a total of 110+120+120+120can / 10 =40 batttles+ challenges +arenas+galactic wars..)
    It's simply a lack of time..
  • I'd even be satisfied if they offered 100 sim Tickets for 50 crystals once a day.
  • One thing missing from this discussion is the fact that by playing the PvE Light and Dark, even on auto, gives you the opportunity to take an ally and double your Bronzium tokens from 10 to 20 per battle.
    This doubles your drops of gear, shards, characters, etc. from the cards.

Sim tickets are no ally battles so you're losing out on half the Bronzium card potential. Sometimes I get impatient and just Sim ticket the battles but more often than not just auto play the lower levels when farming and take the extra 10 ally token points.

You never know when the next Bronzium drop will give you that character you need to push you one step closer to getting Vader from Achievements, finding a tough piece of gear or desperately needed training droid, or drawing a character you already have can give you the 7 shards you need to promote to the next star level.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Another case of someone with no patience
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • You also get Sim Tix from the battles. I auto all of my gear farming (for the ally points), and sim my shard farming (cantina and hard battles). I rarely/never buy energy and both my accounts have over 100 Tix.

• You can autoplay battles while watching television. I'm level 51 and have 1.1K SIM cards. Most of my allies have Barris, so I can autoplay anything if I have available allies.
  • i wish theyd give you the 20 ally points if you use the sim tickets. If I have a support available, ill autoplay the easier missions, since most of the time im playing while at work anyway
  • Naecabon wrote: »
    OP's post is quite confusing.

Please, do not remove SIM tickets, for all of the reasons the OP mentioned (and hence why the post is so confusing)

This^^^

I'm very confused now.
  • Now what would be cool was if sim tickets only used half as much energy :-p, I hit sim - OK in quick succession and drain my energy in 10 seconds twice a day.
  • nerd rage is strong one with this one...... ughhhh (Futurame Kif voice)
  • agreeing with most here that sim tickets are in abundance. Can we trade them for ability matts cause I seem to not be able to get enough of them :)

Rant post with no clear instruction or reasoning other then to complain without offering suggestions or solutions. ( delete is not an option as 99% would no be interested in "farming" old nodes and SIMS gives us the easy way to do it as long as we 3 starred it )

I move to delete this thread? Do I hear a second?