ICBW - A 131 Million GP Guild has Cleared the Heroic Sith Raid!

Prev1
Morgoth_Lives
310 posts Member
edited March 2018
Normally us Whale Clubbers aren't ones to boast, but I do believe this is something to brag about.

I CLUB Baby Whales a 131 Million GP Guild cleared the Heroic Sith Raid yesterday. We had cleared 3 of them before the changes were made, but yesterday was out first attempt post changes, and ICBW crushed it!

Thanks to a winning strategy from General @OdinOakenshield and the hard work of all 50 of our members we crushed the Sith Triumvirate, and enjoyed the spoils of the Heroic Sith rewards box.

Time to add 3 notches to the sacred Whale Club, 1 each for Nihulus, Sion, and Traya

warclub2.jpg

v42kiv.jpg

Replies

• congrats!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Time to add 3 notches to the sacred Whale Clun

Time to change your guild name.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

To "I Club Adult Whales"? Really rockin' guys. Spectacular results for a mostly free to play guild.
  • TVF wrote: »

Sorry, I was blinded by my shiny new Traya shards and full G12 pieces and didn't catch the grammatical error.
  • Clear eyes...Full heart...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited March 2018

Sorry, I was blinded by my shiny new Traya shards and full G12 pieces and didn't catch the grammatical error.

I guess you win the internet today then. I probably should have expected a simple joke on my end would just lead to bragging on yours. I hope winning the internet helps you however you need it to.
  • Next one just waiting to be killed. It's fun to unload on Traya at the end.

Nothing special just a lot of hard work from everyone.
  • Team work for the win!

I guess you win the internet today then. I guess I should have expected a simple joke on my end would just lead to bragging on yours. I hope winning the internet helps you however you need it to.

The Traya shards and heroic box we get from our 2nd clear today will definitely help :p
  • Thanks to the planning of our officers especially @OdinOakenshield and the discipline and dedication of 50 members we conquered the seemingly impossible even after a change in the raid mechanics. It was a team effort behind great leadership and we just want the community to know that it is possible and honestly not that bad once you've got a plan and execute it well. Thanks to ALL ICBW members for their time and dedication.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    congrats
    Any special strategies or just the same one that is circulating?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    Pound for pound the best guild in SWGOH.

Period.
  • leef wrote: »
    congrats

Standard strats that are around, just a matter of getting full engagement from our members. Prioritizing JTR's each phase, chexmex, etc.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Daxten wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    congrats

Standard strats that are around, just a matter of getting full engagement from our members. Prioritizing JTR's each phase, chexmex, etc.

Thanks. I was kinda hoping you guys found a hidden gem of a team and didn't rely on full engagement ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Man do I love mashed potatoes. Scalloped potatoes are a somewhat close second.
  • OdinOakenshield
    306 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    leef wrote: »

Thanks. I was kinda hoping you guys found a hidden gem of a team and didn't rely on full engagement ;)

We wish as well. P2 takes a bit of brute Force with some of the other Sith, Phoenix and other varients. P4 to take down DN was rough as well.
    Post edited by OdinOakenshield on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Sith Sub Forum
  • Took a lot of communication and holding onto squads for their best use and several members that put a LOT of time in to test and adjust squads/mods with multiple tries.
  • Jed_Eye
    173 posts Member
    Next one just waiting to be killed. It's fun to unload on Traya at the end.

When you last completed t6. How long did that take your guild?
  • Jed_Eye wrote: »
    Next one just waiting to be killed. It's fun to unload on Traya at the end.

When you last completed t6. How long did that take your guild?

We only did 2 T6s. Last one was a little over 2 days, but that was pre-Nerf. We've done 3 pre-nerf heroics, and as of an hour ago 2 post nerf!

I guess you win the internet today then. I probably should have expected a simple joke on my end would just lead to bragging on yours. I hope winning the internet helps you however you need it to.

BTW thought I'd let you know I got a Full Vizor and a Full MK4 Holo today :D
  • Oh my. And we really made fun of TI. They didn't even brag as such. They just made a forum post about being the 1st to do it and that's that. Lol.
    Ps. Sorry TI ..!

Congratulations on being the... i don't know lol.
    Nth number of guild to complete STR? Yeah, congrats for that. Hope you all continue funding this game for us. :D

Whereas I'll just continue my lowly grind for carbantis and stun guns in the mean time. *shrugs*

So uncivilised.
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    Oh my. And we really made fun of TI. They didn't even brag as such. They just made a forum post about being the 1st to do it and that's that. Lol.
    Ps. Sorry TI ..!

Congratulations on being the... i don't know lol.
    Nth number of guild to complete STR? Yeah, congrats for that. Hope you all continue funding this game for us. :D

Whereas I'll just continue my lowly grind for carbantis and stun guns in the mean time. *shrugs*

So uncivilised.

Salt.jpg
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

BTW thought I'd let you know I got a Full Vizor

No such thing.

Pfft thats nothing..
    I 7 starred Pao, Echo and Bodhi!!

Congrats to you and your team

No such thing.

Screenshot_20180322_182506_2.png

Vizor, alternate spelling of visor.

Grats OP.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

No such thing.

Screenshot_20180322_182506_2.png

Vizor, alternate spelling of visor.

Thanks Ric Olie.

https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/162/mk-12-armatek-visor/
  • Well done guys, it gives us all hope.

My guild is 110M GP and probably not as disciplined, but it does give us something to aim for in a few months.
  • Well really worth it, last time I got 4 fullcrafts(2 gold and 2 lower ). HC rewards rock:)
  • Haydigan wrote: »
    Well done guys, it gives us all hope.

My guild is 110M GP and probably not as disciplined, but it does give us something to aim for in a few months.

If you have the right squads I think you can get it done in the 125 range so you guys might not be far off.