Challenges... will there be an update in a near future ?

Dagon
105 posts Member
Isn´t the time for Ability Mats Challenge, AGI Gear Challenge, Bounty Hunter, STR Gear Challenge, TAC Gear Challenge, Training Droids Challenge to have a new tier ?
I mean it has been a long time without any kind of update on that

Replies

• JakeC
    149 posts Member
    Probably whenever level 90 comes around, hopefully it'll be stun guns, stun cuffs and holo projectors
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    JakeC wrote: »
    Probably whenever level 90 comes around, hopefully it'll be stun guns, stun cuffs and holo projectors

Also thought on that @JakeC
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    However I'm not looking forward to level 90 simply because it'll be an extra 5 mil to get fully leveled, and the only way to take the pain away would be another tier of credit heist
  • Gold agi, str and tac gear(not challenge versions) would sure be nice in there as we always need tons of it.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    JakeC wrote: »

If that's the case, I'd rather just stick with the current gear rewards thank you very much.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I suppose lvl 90would be the most logical.

This is better suited for the challenges feedback forum. I move it there so it gets more views on that specific topic.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    KueChael wrote: »
    I suppose lvl 90would be the most logical.

This is better suited for the challenges feedback forum. I move it there so it gets more views on that specific topic.

Thanks @KueChael
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    I remember a post, maybe in Reddit, where a dev stated there are no plans to change challenge rewards. Maybe 2-3 months ago.