Training Heist Question - (im)possible rewards listed for completion.

Goodgil
349 posts Member
edited March 2018
No, this isn't a complain thread wanting more heists, or calling for better drops, or asking for a gear heist which will rain down carbantis or stun cuffs. If you're looking for one of those, there are several thousands.
In the rewards listed for the training droid heist, there's a possibility to get ability mats in all levels - from green to omegas. However, I've been playing since December 15, and did every heist every time it showed up, and never did I get ability mats in any level.
So what is like to ask - is that even a possibility? If not, that's fine - I'm not asking to get to omegas every time there's an event. But let's get rid of them from the possible rewards screen. If it is, an I having incredibly stacked RNG? Or is this intended to bring this way?
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• The devs have this problem where they forget to list "Possible" drops instead of guaranteed drops. I mean, writing the word "possible" would cause technical problems for them. *eyeroll*

I can't for the life of me understand why they can think ahead to list to 5-7 shards for say the nightsisters event, but can't manage to list or identify what's a for-sure drop and what isn't. They need to hire an intern or something to make a list and check it twice.

I mean they could free like 10 or 12 jobs if they stopped deleting bug threads there for a day or two.

#PassiveAggressive #ShutUpItMakesMeFeelBetter
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Tbh I’ve never noticed but I haven’t paying any attention to those drops.

Perhaps they have the same .000001% drop rate as 6 or 7 carbantis in the challenges?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    yes ive had mats of all levels before mainly purple but do remember getting omega + some green too
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> Events
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    I've never even notices this. Good catch. I've added to your subject title, touching on the topic.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107