Tenacity Down

How important to the rancor raid is tenacity down? Is it absolutely required? I am asking because I am putting together a team for my FTP account and I don't have quite a bit of what people normally use.

7* Wedge G11 (Def down/dmg)
7* Biggs G11 (Xtra atk/dmg)
7* Bistan G9 (Turn Meter)
7* Teebo G9 (TM)

My options at this point that are close enough are

7* Phasma G9 (Speed down/TM/crit)
7* Chewie G9 (TM)

None or these are tenacity down, but my Dengar is only 4* and he's not available atm. And my TFP is maybe 1-3*...I don't even have Krennic. I don't have much else in the way that should really help, such as Vader, CLS, Jyn, Cassian..etc. my goal here is to solo the rancor. Is tenacity down an absolute or can I just load mods up with speed or potency. Or should I take the time and for go fleet farming to farm FTP?

Secondary question: Is there an "easy" add that would make this team 10x better that I'm not seeing?
Airborne All the Way

Replies

• Options
    Without tenacity down you will need to mod for potency for your tm removal to stick

For 5th spot I'd go r2 if you have him to aid teebo in staying stealthed or another tm reducing character
  • Options
    Again, no legendary characters(R2). The closest turn meter reduction character is chewie. As I understand he's not really the best choice. Do you have a better suggestion?
    Airborne All the Way
  • Options
    Can you post a link to your swgoh.gg account so I can suggest based on your roster
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ftp tmr characters:
    List is not all just going off top of my head
    Qgj, jyn erso, teebo, ewok scout, tuskin raider (I believe), clone war chewy, rex

Jyn is the best one. With jyn and teebo lead and using someone to give tenacity down you should 0 problems with tmr in the pit raid
  • Options
    @Darthpedro not sure how to post that, would be nice to be able do so.

@scuba jyn is not ftp, if she is I would seriously like to know where to find her cause she is not in any stores or challenges. It sounds like you are saying that it is best if I just go ahead and work on TFP
    Airborne All the Way
  • Options
    @Darthpedro not sure how to post that, would be nice to be able do so.

@scuba jyn is not ftp, if she is I would seriously like to know where to find her cause she is not in any stores or challenges. It sounds like you are saying that it is best if I just go ahead and work on TFP

You have to create and sync your account there and then just post the address bar link here .

Jyn shows up randomly in the guild store she takes a while but is worth it really good character
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Darthpedro not sure how to post that, would be nice to be able do so.

scuba jyn is not ftp, if she is I would seriously like to know where to find her cause she is not in any stores or challenges. It sounds like you are saying that it is best if I just go ahead and work on TFP

Jyn is in the Guild store (ftp)
    en9ipyn.jpg

I believe she is also in the Guild event store (also ftp)
  • Options
    The key is Jyn is only there sometimes so you have to actively look for her
  • Options
    Well, finally she appears. Looks like I'm closer to CLS than her lol

@Darthpedro
    I have no idea how to add a link they don't you give you one. Can you show me what it looks like or where it is?
    Airborne All the Way
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/darthpaidrow/collection/

It's literally just the address in the address bar should be able to copy and paste

@TinCupDallas
  • TinCupDallas
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    This is great they aren't letting me post comments now....

....ok this is stupid, don't think it's letting me post the link

Https://swgoh.gg/u/tincupdallas/collection/
    Airborne All the Way
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    your link worked fine.

tmr is the key to the entire thing. Tenacity down lets tmr be more successful

you don't have any reliable tmr toons (chewie isn't that good. could do worse, but...)

if you really wanna solo the raid, you gotta get on those tmr toons and a good source of tenacity down. TFP is likely the easiest farm, and it sounds like you know the tmr guys
  • Options
    Ok thanks mate. I already started on TFP. Somehow managed to pick up r2...but he's just 5* so won't be any help. I'll have the 2 TMR toons by the time my raid comes round.
    Airborne All the Way
  • Options
    Don't forget FOO.. he have pretty reliable tmr. I use him before the arrival of tmr master like thrawn, cls, (buff) han :smiley: