Should 18 and below have their own guilds

Beef
39 posts Member
I love that this game brings both young and old Star war fans together, but I think there is one draw back . If you happen to have a 18 or younger on your guild , they can't be messaged . The reason I find this little annoying, is because if the leader trys to set up a strategy for approaching a raid , they can't see it apparently. So they pretty much do what they want and ruin the whole approach. I'm I crazy or is wrong thinking this , but maybe they should have their own guilds and not mix with older member guilds.

Thoughts ?

Replies

• Would never work...EA/CG in their infinite wisdom, had decided that minors should not be allowed to converse with adults. Completely irrespective of the fact that it's the minors that don't know how to speak to people without letting emotion cloud the issue. Could you imagine the trash talking and general strife in a guild with 50 teenagers? I have 3 of my own (teenagers), the chit that comes out of their mouths is absolutely astounding!!
  • Beef
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Would never work...EA/CG in their infinite wisdom, had decided that minors should not be allowed to converse with adults. Completely irrespective of the fact that it's the minors that don't know how to speak to people without letting emotion cloud the issue. Could you imagine the trash talking and general strife in a guild with 50 teenagers? I have 3 of my own (teenagers), the chit that comes out of their mouths is absolutely astounding!!

Lol Yeah , I could see it being pretty bad I guess I wish there was a better way. Only thing I can think of is joining discord or line accounts. I wasn't really wanting to go down that road yet . Love the game , but that's a little much. Or ,we could just never accept those dumb generic names they give them .