Progress for JTR?

Fizzik
114 posts Member
Hey, so our guild decided to buckle down and work towards unlocking JTR. I was looking through and a lot of us have FOST at his base level. I was wondering which FO are easiest to star up? Phasma is easy, she's GW. FOO is in the cantina shop, FOTP is in the fleet store, and Kylo is in the guild store. Who is easiest for the 5th slot, KRU or FOST? We need JTR for the sith raid.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Kru is easy but needs cantina energy which you may need for the vets.
  • whaywar1
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    KRU. Best cantina node farm in the game. And a really good overall toon
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Kru is easy but needs cantina energy which you may need for the vets.

You are correct. But if a player is debating over which FO characters to work on, they still need BB8. I personally wouldnt spend too much effort to build up the vets until I had BB8 in hand. Knowing how long and painful it was to star up my FOST, I would have gladly gone for KRU instead, if he had been available at the time.

My advice would be go for KRU (and his ship) and worry about the vets after you have that done. Plus, KRU is much better leader than Phasma
  • KRU. Best shard drop ratio in the game. You will probably 7 star him before getting 70-80 vet shards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to JTR sub forum.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    KRU. Best shard drop ratio in the game. You will probably 7 star him before getting 70-80 vet shards.

You have data to back that up?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH