Can someone explain this

jjkriv
429 posts Member
My team-zzEP,Vader,thrawn,Shore,Nihilus vs
zzEP,Vader,Nihilus,thrawn,sith trooper
All my toons are faster except his EP by a few.My Vader goes first,AOE-Cull,My Thrawn is up so I give turn meter to EP but he doesnt go,his thrawn goes,gives turn meter to his EP,then its game over for me.
Why am I losing my turn?

Replies

• Sounds like his thrawn is waiting to go at full TM and you got to go first with your thrawn , memmm
  • I have been seeing this a lot lately too but everyone will say it was RNG because they had 100% TM at the same time, have noticed it for a few weeks now.

Seen a few times where my Thrawn swaps TM with someone and thrawn still goes right after, should be thrawn gives them his current TM, basically 100%, and yet he still goes first.
  • You thrawn cleanses your ep when he gives ep his turn. Resulting in debuffs being cleared. This gives their team tm and its all rng after that.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Did the enemy Nihilus inflict health down on your Thrawn at the start of his turn? A debuff that was then removed during TM swap and then gave the enemy TM through EP's lead? Enemy EP gains 10% TM for each debuff removed.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Assuming opponent has Zeta Nihilus, your Thrawn should get Health Down, then when he swaps/Cleanse health down, that's another 5% TM for entire opposing team.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    You thrawn cleanses your ep when he gives ep his turn. Resulting in debuffs being cleared. This gives their team tm and its all rng after that.

Thats an interesting take,I just fought the same team and just fractured the sith trooper,his vader went but I was able to overcome it this time.
  • jjkriv wrote: »
    You thrawn cleanses your ep when he gives ep his turn. Resulting in debuffs being cleared. This gives their team tm and its all rng after that.

Thats an interesting take,I just fought the same team and just fractured the sith trooper,his vader went but I was able to overcome it this time.

Congrats? And btw, for that to happen, they must have a zeta nihilus (which literally everyone runs lol).
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    jjkriv wrote: »

Congrats? And btw, for that to happen, they must have a zeta nihilus (which literally everyone runs lol).
    Ya his Nihilus has a zeta on his unique
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member

Ya his Nihilus has a zeta on his unique

BTW, I forgot to mention that when your DV goes first, he gains a Health Down debuff also. This means that when he takes his second turn after his Force Crush, your DV will gain another Health Down debuff which expires the first debuff, giving opponent's entire team another 5% TM.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Close. Thrawn cleanses himself. The friendly EP didn't have any debuffs yet, regarding that the description of events is complete.
  • Waqui wrote: »

Close. Thrawn cleanses himself. The friendly EP didn't have any debuffs yet, regarding that the description of events is complete.

Yep. I am a dummy. Thanks for always correcting me. @Waqui :P
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Hehe :—)

*hugs*