Old Ben shards...your thoughts?

Prev1
So...I have 8 days to get 83 Old Ben shards for CLS.

Reckon I have any chance of achieving it?

Thanks.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    So...I have 8 days to get 83 Old Ben shards for CLS.

Reckon I have any chance of achieving it?

Thanks.

You should be fine with just the cantina if you do refreshes. Keep an eye on guild shop if you need to rush it.

http://www.crouchingrancor.com/cantina-farming-planner-tool/
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Do 3 refreshes each day. If you get less than 10 one day, buy another refresh. It’s quite possible!
  • Options
    ^ That's fantastic news, thanks to the both of you!

My gut feeling is it's doable, a tight squeeze but doable!
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Options
    Mission hard but not mission impossible, good luck!
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    Mission hard but not mission impossible, good luck!

o6db7prf4mqv.png
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    You'll be able to do it, especially is you buy 3 - 5 refreshes. Good Luck.
  • Options
    ^ Thanks!
  • Options
    Just make sure the rest of your heroes journey toons are decently geared as well. nothing worse then panic farming till the last day only to find your gear or mods arent up to snuff and you miss out anyways.
  • Options
    Just make sure the rest of your heroes journey toons are decently geared as well. nothing worse then panic farming till the last day only to find your gear or mods arent up to snuff and you miss out anyways.

Thanks mate - yes- STHan, Leia and R2 are in my Arena squad and therefore some of my strongest characters. Luke isn't great but not awful. I should be ok.

I have 43 OB shards as of right now so relaxing a little :) should be fine.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    What are your gear levels overall? Just make sure you are sorted for the shards as well as the gear and abilities :)
  • Options
    What are your gear levels overall? Just make sure you are sorted for the shards as well as the gear and abilities :)

Pretty good mate -

Leia - 11

R2 - 11

STHan - 11

Old Ben - 10

Luke - 8

What you reckon?
  • Options

Pretty good mate -

Leia - 11

R2 - 11

STHan - 11

Old Ben - 10

Luke - 8

What you reckon?
    Once you have Old Ben, you’ll get CLS. Your toons are way above minimal requirement in terms of gears. Except farmboy Luke but that should be OK, mine was g8 too when I got CLS.

Now get those missing Old Ben shards. I wish you good luck, may the rng be with you.
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »

Pretty good mate -

Leia - 11

R2 - 11

STHan - 11

Old Ben - 10

Luke - 8

What you reckon?
    Once you have Old Ben, you’ll get CLS. Your toons are way above minimal requirement in terms of gears. Except farmboy Luke but that should be OK, mine was g8 too when I got CLS.

Now get those missing Old Ben shards. I wish you good luck, may the rng be with you.

Thank you. That's kind of my thinking.

I confess - I cracked and bought some crystals this morning, first money ever spent on the game.

39 shards left to get!

• Options

Pretty good mate -

Leia - 11

R2 - 11

STHan - 11

Old Ben - 10

Luke - 8

What you reckon?

Very good :) strong
  • Options

Pretty good mate -

Leia - 11

R2 - 11

STHan - 11

Old Ben - 10

Luke - 8

What you reckon?

Thanks mate. Well I've been working hard on that team. For many months. In anticipation for the CLS event. So I could get him. Rather than sit about whinging that the event came to early...or we weren't given enough notice lol :smiley:
  • Options

Pretty good mate -

Leia - 11

R2 - 11

STHan - 11

Old Ben - 10

Luke - 8

What you reckon?

Thanks mate. Well I've been working hard on that team. For many months. In anticipation for the CLS event. So I could get him. Rather than sit about whinging that the event came to early...or we weren't given enough notice lol :smiley:

Exactly, precise farming is key
  • Options
    Exactly, precise farming is key

Agreed. Focus on your goals and not be put off by other distractions and temptations.

Good metaphor for life :wink:

• Options

Pretty good mate -

Leia - 11

R2 - 11

STHan - 11

Old Ben - 10

Luke - 8

What you reckon?

I think you'll obliterate them. I finished CLS with maybe one person at G10, everyone else at G9.
  • Options
    EricsonX wrote: »
    I think you'll obliterate them.

Excellent! 13 shards to go now.

• Options
    The event will be a cake walk for you with those gear levels. Good luck on chasing those final few shards!
  • Options
    Halfbaked wrote: »
    The event will be a cake walk for you with those gear levels. Good luck on chasing those final few shards!

Thank you! Only need 3 now lol!
  • Options
    Well, as predicted by you wise and kind souls, I just unlocked CLS.

Very happy about. The actual battles were a walk in the park. Nothing to note.

I have to admit, the last few weeks have been a real slog for me in the game. Haven't felt particularly motivated and there hadn't been any obvious progress for quite some time. As of today though I've got 7* R2 and 7* CLS. Pleased the graft has paid off and looking forward to the future.

Thanks to all.
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Options
    Well done, congrats!
  • Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    Well done, congrats!

Thanks mate :smile:
  • Options
    Nice work fella. Just proves what focus can achieve.
  • Options

I have to admit, the last few weeks have been a real slog for me in the game. Haven't felt particularly motivated and there hadn't been any obvious progress for quite some time. As of today though I've got 7* R2 and 7* CLS. Pleased the graft has paid off and looking forward to the future.

Thanks to all.

Makes the slog worth it!
  • Options

Thanks to all.

Now you get to gear them both to G12 which is a nightmare in of itself. Slog on and congrats!
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Options
    U can do it bro!
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    My tip would be to buy as many refreshes as possible a day, minimum of 1 or 2. I’ve found doing 4 sims at a time works best. You’ll get it easily