IPD Pack in the store?

Imperial Reconnaissance Bundle

Pick up Imperial Probe Droid now available in the store for a limited time! This unit will strengthen your Empire squads and help your guild conquer the Imperial Retaliation Territory Battle on Hoth!

BONUS:This bundle also includes Credits, XP Training Droids, Ability Materials, and Gear to immediately power up Imperial Probe Droid.

Each bundle contains:
Character Shards: Imperial Probe Droid (x40)
Credits
XP Training Droids
Ability Mats
Gear
Maximum # purchases: 1
Minimum Level requirements: 20+
NOTE: If you’ve purchased this bundle before, it will not appear for you. This bundle will also return with all future Dark Side Territory Battles.

Since I did not purchase this pack initially, it should show up in my store, correct? Just wondering why it hasn’t appeared in my store yet...

Replies

• They replied it and starck will appear with the next ds Tb.
  • Thank you... I have not been on the forum for a few days so I was just wondering.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    If you can only buy this pack once how did people get 7* IPD a month after it came out ?

Doubt many if any guilds could do 50/50 on DS TB mission.
  • Revi wrote: »
    If you can only buy this pack once how did people get 7* IPD a month after it came out ?

The 1,299 crystal packs that offer 5 - 330 shards bought in bulk.. This pack helps too obviously
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    MoKymic wrote: »
    Revi wrote: »

The 1,299 crystal packs that offer 5 - 330 shards bought in bulk.. This pack helps too obviously

Thankyou. This pack isn't back this time round is it ?
  • I don’t believe it is..
    Just the £9.99 pack of his shards, maybe he will slide into the empire faction pack (if he hasn’t already) but then the odds of him dropping are significantly reduced
  • I'm thinking of buying it. Who knows. :p
    Hit the gym.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I may pick it up depending on how many shards it gives. Just unlocked it after the last dark side territory battle.
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    I’m just curious if this was ever addressed? Was listed in the update but I’ve not seen it and I know I didn’t purchase it before so, is it still coming? Waiting for Tb? A typo? Anything?
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Trake wrote: »
    I’m just curious if this was ever addressed? Was listed in the update but I’ve not seen it and I know I didn’t purchase it before so, is it still coming? Waiting for Tb? A typo? Anything?

It‘s not time of ds tb yet.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Nurgle wrote: »

That would make sense but it said get it now not get it next time there is a dark side tb. That is why I am asking if it was a typo on their end, or what?
  • Trake wrote: »
    Nurgle wrote: »

That would make sense but it said get it now not get it next time there is a dark side tb. That is why I am asking if it was a typo on their end, or what?

Yeah, they weren't clear (go figure). They did clarify later that it'll show up during ds tb though.
  • Anakin1125 mentioned above that the piece about IPD returning with future DS TB has been changed to Starck.
    If that was incorrect at first, I guess it's probable that the "purchase now" part was also.
    Can't confirm though, sorry.
  • It’s in the store now
  • I don't quite understand this pack. I thought the description says this pack is good enough for a level 3 IPD, but you need 80 shards to unlock it. So, how do you unlock a level 3 IPD with this pack if there are only 40 shards?
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Revi wrote: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/84olwp/abandoned_my_110m_guild_in_december_to_start_a/

That one gets 100 shards every DS TB.
  • nottenst wrote: »
    I don't quite understand this pack. I thought the description says this pack is good enough for a level 3 IPD, but you need 80 shards to unlock it. So, how do you unlock a level 3 IPD with this pack if there are only 40 shards?

That's Ability Level 3, not Star Level 3.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/