Community help needed -cross mod jtr

Hi forum, figured I'd ask you guys and gals about this minor mod dilemma. Got jtr after farming since December (thank god) and I'm trying to mod her and I'm stuck on this cross mod. I have 2 speed crosses 5 dot 1 with protection main (23%) and 5 speed secondary stat and one speed cross with offense main (5%) and 14 speed secondary. Her protection with the prot mod is 55k and speed is 211. Her prot with offense mod is 46k and speed is 220 was wondering thoughts it's a tough one 220 speed can be the determining factor on am arena team over the extra prot and offense is great for raid. Not wanting to swap constantly. Open to constructive input from the community.

Replies

• Brock
    33 posts Member
    Options
    That's a big drop in protection. It's hard to say without knowing how fast and geared the rest of your team is. Also, where do you rank in arena ? The best thing to do would be try them both for a few days and compare your results in arena and raids to see which one works best for you.
  • Options
    If you have good supporting tanks in your RJT squad, I'd probably go with the speed boost, until you get another comparable speed mod with protection primary
  • Options
    Brock wrote: »
    That's a big drop in protection. It's hard to say without knowing how fast and geared the rest of your team is. Also, where do you rank in arena ? The best thing to do would be try them both for a few days and compare your results in arena and raids to see which one works best for you.

Good point, most of my team is around 235-245 speed. Current arena hovers around 60-80. Team is rjt, bb8, r2, thrawn , raid Han. All g12 except Han he's 2 carbs from his mk6 stun gun right now. Kenobi is only 5* currently and g8, so I use Han for stun and thrawn is around 48k prot so I smoke him for counter. Every one has zetas except thrawn leader. Been playing may be 9 months now luckily great community has guided me towards raid arena teams and i simply follow directions lol solid meta team so far in that time thanks to you guys.
  • Options
    Attack and speed easily.
  • Options
    Thinking that also unless she starts dying early but 45k is decent still. Thanks all for suggestions, love the swgoh community compared to other games:)
  • Options
    Constant foresight and TM gains make it negligible.
  • Options
    Speed speed speed. Mine does well at 34k protection and her speed is 240
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Aa