Min PG for a Guild to beat Tier VI of the STR? (Without JTR)

Hello!
I'm in a 95M PG Guild and we just have 4 JTR, so I'm wondering getting ourselves organized with proper teams, would we be able to beat the Sith Raid?
Asking cause getting the guild organized will take a lot of effort, so is it worth in our current state?

Replies

• I would say no. Keep working on t5.
  • Here's a brief guide from a guild farming heroic... jtr is really the only option for p1 but if you wanna grind for a week or two you can knock out t6 without her.

Basic team composition for heroic sith raid if you wanted to know what to work on.

P1: RJT, I think 14 in total. Sadly there's no other team that comes close in this phase

P2: RJT, Troopers, FO, Phoenix, etc. There's a lot of teams that work here and you only need 2% per person

P3: Chex mix. CLS, DT, rhan, Chirrut, Pao. This team can do over 5% with good rng and mods. We assigned these people before the raid so other people could use DT in P2

P4: NS is the best team while DN is alive, can do 15%+. AV lead, Acolyte and Daka required, remaining 2 spots can be any NS. After DN dies just throw everything you have left at it.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Sneekypete wrote: »
    Here's a brief guide from a guild farming heroic... jtr is really the only option for p1 but if you wanna grind for a week or two you can knock out t6 without her.

Basic team composition for heroic sith raid if you wanted to know what to work on.

P1: RJT, I think 14 in total. Sadly there's no other team that comes close in this phase

There's a troopers+thrawn team that can pull 3% in phase 1 in tier vi.
  • Sneekypete wrote: »
    Here's a brief guide from a guild farming heroic... jtr is really the only option for p1 but if you wanna grind for a week or two you can knock out t6 without her.

P2: RJT, Troopers, FO, Phoenix, etc. There's a lot of teams that work here and you only need 2% per person

P3: Chex mix. CLS, DT, rhan, Chirrut, Pao. This team can do over 5% with good rng and mods. We assigned these people before the raid so other people could use DT in P2

P4: NS is the best team while DN is alive, can do 15%+. AV lead, Acolyte and Daka required, remaining 2 spots can be any NS. After DN dies just throw everything you have left at it.

Thanks a lot! this is very useful!
    What's the PG of your guild?
  • Naraic wrote: »

Which is the composition of the team?
  • kyp888
    13 posts Member
    aperingo wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

most likely thrawn L magmatrooper deathtrooper shoretrooper veers
  • Phoenix can do 7%+ with good mods in P2 if all G12 and all Zetas. McMole has a video about this with footage from Medetec (the strongest Phoenix player I’m aware of)
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    aperingo wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

Sorry I missed you asking, it's thrawn, magmatrooper (modded for tenacity in a big way) deathtrooper shoretrooper and other. I've seen people use veers stark and snow as the 5th and still pull good numbers.
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    On the mentioned p3 team, whats pao's role? How he works exactly? What are the requirements
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    JKRevan wrote: »
    On the mentioned p3 team, whats pao's role? How he works exactly? What are the requirements

His thing is offense up, any other toon with offense up also works. Search for mc mole's video on how chex mix works.
  • ScoPi
    54 posts Member
    RTJ can do 3+ mil but is far from the only option. Don't be discouraged by lack of them in T6 although have them makes it go faster.

Zader team can do 2.5 mil
    Zeers can do 2.5 mil
    NS can do 1.5 mil
    Nute DT team can do 1 mil

T6 has many P1 options because you can reuse the teams in other phases.
  • As you didn't put a max time you want to spend on it the answer can be I inflicted 1 damage hahaha obey my level 1 character ! You'll just be there a while ... if you mean in a reasonable amount of time try if it takes longer than the amount of time it takes to get the tokens back lower the tier you're trying that's what I'm trying with my guild we have currently dropped to tier 3 and its not going well ...
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    So there is many options for p1.
    1. Bomb team- Thrawn L, Hera, Java Engineer, FOO, JC - can do 3 mil dmg
    2. Expose team - Jyn L, Cassian, Mace, Luminara, Storm 1,5-1,8 mil dmg
    3. Tenacity Up team - Farm Boy Luke L, Ezra, Sabine DT, Evok Elder - did not try yet but should do 2-2,5 mil dmg
    most of those toons dont need even g11 or 10 to do nice dmg
    Only those 3 teams can do 7 mil dmg in Tier 6 phase 1. So like 22 players.
    This is example what can be done by guild 92 mil easily.
  • Gawejn wrote: »
    3. Tenacity Up team - Farm Boy Luke L, Ezra, Sabine DT, Evok Elder - did not try yet but should do 2-2,5 mil dmg

What's the purpose of JC in the first squad? Just a generic healer?
  • Wrotton
    88 posts Member
    You need JTR for Phase 1. About 20-25 teams.

You need the rest of JTR for Phase 4 Nihlus

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Scotter wrote: »
    Gawejn wrote: »

What's the purpose of JC in the first squad? Just a generic healer?

I believe jc has a shorter cool down than other healers. As with health bonus for healers most heals become full health heals (as they are based on a % of healers health) the shortest cool down becomes the best healer.