A new P1 team Idea

Jedi_Bane
310 posts Member
edited March 2018
ROLO (lead)
Wiggs
CHS
Chirrut

ROLO lead gives 30% TM whenever a rebel suffers or resists a debuff. She can also place buff immunity on nihilus. Her lead also gives extra tenacity and crit chance.

Wiggs is mainly for damage. Plus, their assist gives 30% TM to all who assist (because they are resisting or suffering defense down)

CHS has a reliable heal that cools down faster every time someone suffers a debuff. Plus, he can revive anyone who isnt killed with annihilate. Finally, his unique heals the weakest ally for 10% of their health whenever they use their basic (unless CHS is weakest in which case he is healed)

Chirrut can give tenacity up, plus he has a health equalizer. Can be replaced with rex but i wouldnt recommend it.

Another option for wiggs is Princess leia (unzetaed preferably) and raid han (really any rebel, however leia is recommended). Leia can gain 100% TM if she happens to triple tap nihilus (90% from 3 resists or debuffs + 10% from leia's basic). If she is zetaed, she is recovering protection which is not recommended because of how often she is attacking.

EDIT: reread ROLO's leader ability, and i made a mistake. ROLO can only grant 30% TM the first time each turn a rebel resists a debuff. So Princess leia ,at max, can gain 60% TM (30% from ROLO, 30% max from leia's basic.

Replies

• scuba
    13999 posts Member
    Try using fulcrum instead of one of the others. She will never keep the defense down on her because of her unique.

The other issue with this team is they have low health, Biggs has 0 health steal, so they won't last very long.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Try using fulcrum instead of one of the others. She will never keep the defense down on her because of her unique.

The other issue with this team is they have low health, Biggs has 0 health steal, so they won't last very long.

All health mods on CHS should help with that. Every time a debuff sticks, his heal cool down is lowered
  • scuba
    13999 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

All health mods on CHS should help with that. Every time a debuff sticks, his heal cool down is lowered

But if you are getting debuffs (defense down) you are not doing much damage to dn.I like it in theory but am not optimistic about its usage.

But if you are getting debuffs (defense down) you are not doing much damage to dn.I like it in theory but am not optimistic about its usage.

You dont get it man, you are getting so many turns in plus the extra tenacity makes it unlikely that defense down sticks. The enemy nihilus doesnt have a lot of potency (my 36% tenacity thrawn resists him quite frequently). And whenever you do get hit with defense down, you can get a heal down faster.
    Luniz wrote: »
    Wedge lead gives health recovery, with CHS for support and Sabine to increase damage.

I have tried this, sabine is better saved for p2 for a full phoenix team.
  • TVF
    36436 posts Member

Just join my guild, we take three days to clear T4 so you can use her in both phases. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    13999 posts Member

You dont get it man, you are getting so many turns in plus the extra tenacity makes it unlikely that defense down sticks. The enemy nihilus doesnt have a lot of potency (my 36% tenacity thrawn resists him quite frequently). And whenever you do get hit with defense down, you can get a heal down faster.
    Wedge lead gives health recovery, with CHS for support and Sabine to increase damage.

I do get it. I play around with a rolo team in p1, I am just pointing out the problems with the set up, that is what a forum discussion is about.

If you make defense down not stick than CHS CD doesn't reset very fast if it does stick they do less damage.

When I run a rolo team unless they are modded for tenacity they rarely resist. To get decent amount of resists I have my healers modded for 65%+ tenacity and the bonus 70% they get, then they resist a decent amount. With rolo not modded from any tenacity her 107% she has from lead, unique and base she gets defense down a lot, few more resists but not enough.

I just don't see this team beating out jtr in p1. Hey prove me wrong, show me a screen shot of this team killing it in p1.

I do get it. I play around with a rolo team in p1, I am just pointing out the problems with the set up, that is what a forum discussion is about.

If you make defense down not stick than CHS CD doesn't reset very fast if it does stick they do less damage.

When I run a rolo team unless they are modded for tenacity they rarely resist. To get decent amount of resists I have my healers modded for 65%+ tenacity and the bonus 70% they get, then they resist a decent amount. With rolo not modded from any tenacity her 107% she has from lead, unique and base she gets defense down a lot, few more resists but not enough.

I just don't see this team beating out jtr in p1. Hey prove me wrong, show me a screen shot of this team killing it in p1.

Its not supposed to beat JTR, i am just trying to theorycraft for people who dont haver her (like me)
  • I think you’re better off using wiggs as lead (20% tm with crits is usually reliable, and the built in healing makes them survivable as well).
    Problem with chirrut is he adds too many buffs, which feed annihilate. I’ve tried a similar strategy with Jedi (grandmaster yoda), which is a lot more survivable due to all the foresight, but unfortunately Jedi just don’t do enough damage (only getting like 400k on t4 with gmy, qui gon, Ezra, Ashoka and bariss, probably could get closer to 1m with better gear and a 7* jka, but that’s still less that just plowing ahead with max damage rebels—**** the mechanics, full speed ahead!).
  • Farmboy under ROLO should work very well since he will gain 70% TM after each basic if modded properly
  • Jedi_Bane
    310 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I just thought of something... what if we had a stack of deathmark on nihilus, then ROLO hit with her aoe (hits like 10 times) that alone could be amazing since nihilua could not gain protectikn through it. That could potentially hit for 500k on 1 attack (very high estimate). Throw phasma in there for advantage and ROLO can use it every 4 turns or so (i think that is how the mechanic works, if not, replace phasma and just stack a bunch of crit chance on ROLO)