Shoretrooper/TIE Reaper Node

I just unlocked the TIE Reaper and Shoretrooper node on light side 8-B. However, I'm unable to beat it. I'm on my way to getting a Finn zeta, so once that happens I'll probably be able to do it. Any tips for beating this in the meantime? Here's my swgoh.gg
https://swgoh.gg/u/random9/collection/

Replies

• Nope, even of you do you wont get 3*. Currently your LS chars are very weak.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    The obvious answer.

Work on the characters you do have.

Finn zeta would, indeed, be helpful.
    Still not a he.
  • Loy
    27 posts Member
    You could also "cheat" zFinn. Just borrow zFinn from a friend for that fight.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    I did it using Leia as leader,then added HR Scout,R2,Rex,Han Solo and a borrowed CLS.HR Scout,R2 and Han Solo were they key as they were stunning left and right. :)
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    If you feel like getting Pheonix to 7* and g8 or higher they can do it with a borrowed CLS

other than that I'd focus on your poe, get zfinn and borrow a good GK or JTR
  • I managed to cheese this node by borrowing a maxed out CLS and just set up a squad that would be able to take a beating for the most part, riding off of CLS' damage.

If I recall correctly, I think I used Wedge (L), Ezra, Biggs, STHan and Kannan
  • Back in my time, i borrow lando :lol:
  • I wish you good luck for the farm to come. It seems to me I’ve been farming those two forever... And I’m not finished yet (currently on my way to Shore’s 7th star, 62/100 so probably still one month and half away... Urgh).
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Thanks all