Forum Feedback

I've not posted much because I don't feel I could make any impact. I just have to say, these forums need some TLC. Maybe make it more than a forum?

Is it impossible to have an actual calendar? Something that could be followed logically? Instead of textually typing out all the events in a post, a nice big calendar with event icons, events lasting more than a day get a nice bar over those days. Interesting, yeah? I have a neat calendar at work that organizes all my meetings.

Is it impossible to link our forum accounts to our game accounts? So that we could actually have a place to leave messages for each other? Are you satisfied with everyone using third party apps and programs for playing your game? The chat history in-game is too short to leave messages over the span of a few hours. Only the leader can leave a "MOTD" style message. Not everyone wants to be in Line App. I'm sure those who don't want to be in Line App won't join the forums.. but it'd be easier for them to do so if its already linked for them.

Speaking of third party software, why do we have to use someone else's website just to see our own stats?

I can't tell if you want these forums to be? for support? or trying to build a community for the game?

What I can tell you is that out of the 50 people in my guild.. only 3 or 4 of us check the forums. The lack of utility pretty much makes this a place to read about complaints. All the other information comes from youtube..