Would a zVeers team without DT work in this raid?

Hi all,

I've been going through the threads/docs/videos about the teams that work for this raid without success.

zVeers with DT can obviously do big damage but if you want to keep DT for the Chex mix, would a zVeers team without DT work? If yes, which phase, what kind of damage can be expected and with what toons?

Thx

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    Mmm they could work in P2 or P3, but obviously much worst than using DT...
    Against nihilus P1/P4 they will have protection all the time and a lot of buffs... So not good...
    But against sion they can stack damage and buffs while ShT gets all the damage and against traya P3 they can topple her fast doing some damage too :P
  • Options
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    Against nihilus P1/P4 they will have protection all the time and a lot of buffs... So not good...
    But against sion they can stack damage and buffs while ShT gets all the damage and against traya P3 they can topple her fast doing some damage too :P

Interesting, thx for sharing your thoughts.

I guess I'm trying to come to a conclusion whether or not to zeta Veer knowing that I will use DT in the Chex team in P3.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    Sarcodino wrote: »

Stormtrooper is much better than Shoretrooper in p2.
  • Options
    On the empire discord, someone posted a screenshot of about a million points in p2 heroic without deathtrooper. So that's pretty solid.