Do characters like Asajj or FO Executioner keep their bonus between battles?

zorglub
56 posts Member
edited March 2018
Hi, one of my guildmates has put an NS defense up with a maxed asajj and has pushed back 9 attacks thus far.

We had a discussion about wether or not she retains the bonus she gets from rampage in between fights or not.

I'm thinking she does, and if that's the case I want to publicly thank all of our unfortunate opponents for making her a monster for their guildmates :-)
Post edited by zorglub on

Replies

• Characters do not retain bonuses throughout separate battles. Asajj's damage will reset at it's base value at the start of each new battle. That being said, Nightsisters are a tough defensive team with all of their revives, tm and health regen.
  • sloths19 wrote: »
    Characters do not retain bonuses throughout separate battles. Asajj's damage will reset at it's base value at the start of each new battle. That being said, Nightsisters are a tough defensive team with all of their revives, tm and health regen.

This^. Still good though, my daka was killed and my 4 remaining NS managed to put up 28 defensive wins before being beat
  • Ps. It's executioner not enforcer
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Use troopers v ns. But what ^^ said
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ps. It's executioner not enforcer

oh, right, fixed :-)

Thanks guys for these answers. Eventually he racked up 16 defenses :-) MVP in that war for sure, was a close one