QOL suggestion; arena climbing

CronozNL
2869 posts Member
Why is that I have to click refresh 200+ times (not kidding) to climb from 20 to 14.
I've wasted countless hours refreshing the arena page because you use some dumb system that doesn't set max range. How hard is it to make the thrid portrait in arena, the max jump you can make?

This might be suggested already but I'm not gonna use the search function for this.
Please do something about it in next QOL update because this is driving me nuts..
439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    RE- RE- RE- RE- RE- REPOOOSSTTTT =D
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/75559/arena-refresh-button November 7, 2016

Jup, that's more than a year ago. "Countless hours" isn't even exaggerated that much.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • This was addressed in the Q & A. It's something they're working on.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Personally I prefer that max jumps takes a lot of refreshes of the screen.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This was addressed in the Q & A. It's something they're working on.

This.

That's why you could have just searched
  • CronozNL wrote: »

This might be suggested already but I'm not gonna use the search function for this.
    Please do something about it in next QOL update because this is driving me nuts..

So what pressing unique issue are you saying the search button for?
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    This was addressed in the Q & A. It's something they're working on.

This.

That's why you could have just searched

Yeand search on what term? Refresh? No thanks, rather waste my time refreshing arena than using search function here. Forum is a mess..
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Why is that I have to click refresh 200+ times (not kidding) to climb from 20 to 14.
    I've wasted countless hours refreshing the arena page because you use some dumb system that doesn't set max range. How hard is it to make the thrid portrait in arena, the max jump you can make?

I have seen these posts so often I am honestly surprised no one has posited this theory, it is taking you so long to get to the highest player you can attack because they are engaged in battle, therefore the AI simply doesn't bring it up as a possible opponent?? I don't know if this is happening, but it was always my assumption that that was the reason.