Change mods in store to all have secondary speeds

Charvo
13 posts Member
edited March 2018
Everyone knows that speed is the main attribute in SWGOH. What's the point in having a ton of mods in the store that no one wants to buy because there is no speed attached to it? Just eliminate the rainbows and just put speed on all the secondary stats. That would push more mods to buyers.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Because otherwise no one could resist and all their credits would be gone :P
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    People not buying enough mods is a problem for who exactly?
    Making such a change will just devaluate all the farming players have done even more than the recent chance already has.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Yep, why would people spend 500-ish cantina energy for one good mod, spend money on crystals to get that energy, when they can get it for chump change. Lets throw our money away, also screw over a ton of old paying customers.
  • Because you refreshing the store even just 5 times is 75 crystals, if SWGOH has roughly 100,000 active players, then even if just 5% of those (5000) refresh the mod store 5 times a day to buy a mod, that's 375000 crystal sales (a lot of money)

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    People not buying enough mods is a problem for who exactly?
    Making such a change will just devaluate all the farming players have done even more than the recent chance already has.

Good point.
  • Empiric1 wrote: »
    Because you refreshing the store even just 5 times is 75 crystals, if SWGOH has roughly 100,000 active players, then even if just 5% of those (5000) refresh the mod store 5 times a day to buy a mod, that's 375000 crystal sales (a lot of money)

just ONE cantina refresh is 100 crystals on lowest.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    Because you refreshing the store even just 5 times is 75 crystals, if SWGOH has roughly 100,000 active players, then even if just 5% of those (5000) refresh the mod store 5 times a day to buy a mod, that's 375000 crystal sales (a lot of money)

Refreshing the mod store, not cantina energy. It's 15 per refresh.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Anyway I hate this idea. It's along the lines of "run CLS and JTR events all the time." If other people put in the work, you can too.
  • LaksonVell
    421 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Empiric1 wrote: »

Refreshing the mod store, not cantina energy. It's 15 per refresh.

I was explaining to the quote Empiric1 made how his "business plan" of CG getting rich off mod refreshes is not viable.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Then I don't understand the relevance. What does cantina energy refresh have to do with mod store refresh?
  • The point of the post is making that sweet sweet speed secondary mod very obtainable. In my personal example I have to spend at least 500 cantina energy for 1 good speed secondary mod. And even them I am not sure how it will upgrade. Hence the cantina energy relevance.
    Then came the business plan of getting rich off mod refreshes. So the 100 crystal cantina refresh.
    Ergo, the link goes cantina energy and pray for a good one>mods<getting them for credits in whatever flavor you like
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I give up.